H. H. - Oops

First Harry Holland imagine and it kinda sucks soz
Meme from @ hollandoftom on twitter
~

"Yeah...I'm just gonna start and take care of y/n...maybe a cold or food poisoning. I don't know...ok. Yeah. See you later," Harry hangs up the phone and shoves it into his pocket.

"How're you feeling?" He asks.

"Not too good," I groan in pain.

"I'll be here, right with you. Don't worry."

I smile up at him and hold on tighter to his side. He opens door and we enter the hotel room. Harry leads me to the bedroom, knowing exactly where I want to go. We almost make it there, till he runs into my suitcase. It topples over, and unfortunately, is open. All my clothes and things are scattered about. I think I even see something leaking. It reminds me of the feeling my stomach is giving me right now.

I sigh looking at all the contents spilled out on the floor.

"Oops," He winces.

I turn around and head to the bedroom slowly. Harry stays back and throws all the things back into the suitcase. I try my best not to get irritated at him, and focus on trying not to throw up. Once I'm in bed, my stomach starts to settle and the sick feeling goes down a bit.

"I'm so sorry for making a mess," Harry apologizes, entering the room.

"It's okay. I'll fix it later or something," I try to smile. "Could you just make me some tea please?"

"Of course," He kisses my forehead and rushes to the little kitchen.

Since Harry will probably take a while, I decide to rest. Hopefully, I can get some sleep. I lay down and hug the blanket to my chest. Eventually, my eyes droop shut and I start to fall asleep.

"It's done!"

My eyes fly open, and a little part of me is annoyed that I was awoken. I sit up, holding my head, now dealing with a headache.

"Oh oops! Were you sleeping?" Harry whispers, scrunching up his face.

"No, no, it's fine."

Harry comes to sit next to me on the bed, but lands exactly on my knee.

"Ow!" I yelp in pain.

"Oops, sorry!" He quickly gets up.

"Its fine," I mumble, and sit criss-cross.

He sits down on the bed again and hands me the warm mug.

"Here you go. Just how you like it," Harry smiles.

I take a sip of the warm drink. Immediately after, I lose my patience and rage overcomes my senses.

"Harry," I sigh, frustrated.

"Yes..." He asks warily.

I shove the mug back into his hands, "There's too much milk!"