T. H. - The Ellen Show

The girl in the picture is Lauren Elizabeth. She's one of my favorite Youtubers, so you should totally go check her out. Btw, isn't she just goals😍
A/N at the end
~
I deeply exhaled, trying to calm my nerves. I was to be going out in just a few minutes. Ellen and I were pretty good friends, but I've never been on her show. I know she going to try to embarrass or maybe scare me somehow.

Suddenly, I heard Ellen speaking to the audience again. "And now I have a special friend of mine. She plays Violet in the upcoming movie Brand New Moves. Please welcome the talented Y/F/N Y/L/N!" (I was writing this while listening to Hey Violet and couldn't come up with anything else so yeah...)

With a smile on my face, I crossed the stage as gracefully as I could in heels. When I got to Ellen, I hugged her and then sat down. The crowd was still cheering and I couldn't help but laugh at how excited they were. Eventually, everyone calmed down and Ellen began to explain our friendship and ask questions on the movie. Ever so often, she would say something embarrassing about me and everyone would laugh. Of course I wasn't mad, I actually found it funny too.

Finally, we came to our last part of the interview.

"This may be very surprising, but Y/N is single," Ellen announced to the crowd. There were numerous shouts of "what" and gasps. I just blushed and shrugged.

Ellen mouthed "I know right" then said, "Yeah, so today we're going to find you a match right now. This is Who You'd Rather!"

"Okay you ready?" Ellen asked. I nodded and sat up.

"Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth?" Ellen started off.

"Evans. Sorry Hemsworth, I still love you!" I laughed.

"Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan?"

"Stan," I answered.

"Sebastian Stan or Tom Holland?"

I grew nervous, I was very interested in Tom but we've never talked. I knew my face was red and everyone could probably notice it. Aw f*ck it. I finally answered,"Tom Holland."

"Tom Holland or Shawn Mendes?"

"Holland," I was now answering pretty quickly.

"Tom Holland or Dylan O'brien?"

"Holland."

" Wow okay. Tom Holland or Niall Horan?"

"Holland."

"Tom Holland or- okay well we've found you match. You seemed very sure of your answers," Ellen raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah he seems like a great guy! Not that there's anything wrong with the others! It's just because I'm a nerd and I love Spider-man. So naturally, I loved how he portrayed Spider-man and Peter Parker. I cannot wait for his solo movie. " I responded. Ellen gave me a knowingly look like there was more but continued.

"Alright! Well now that we've all learned about Y/N's obsession with Spider-man and Tom Holland, let's give a round of applause to all the special guests on the show today,"Ellen continued to talk but I zoned out. I could help but think about how this would all blow up in my face tomorrow. Oh boy.

~
Guys, I'm so sorry I've been super inactive. I've been busy and not inspired enough to write. But hopefully I'll be back for a while. Also thanks for all the voting and those still reading! XOXO