T.H. - Love Interest(Requested)

Dedicated to @regan_caie~

~

"God I really hope I don't trip," I mumble to myself, praying I won't embarrass myself. Sebastian puts a hand on my shoulder, "You're gonna be okay. It's not that bad. Trust me." I smile, silently appreciating him trying to comfort me.

"Almost there!" The driver exclaims to us.

I look around and see Tom rubbing his hands nervously. He looks so handsome in his suit and hair pushed back.

No matter how hard I tried to avoid the feeling, I couldn't help but start to be attracted to him. While filming, I felt that spark between us. There's something about him that just makes me want more, he's like a drug. Once you've had a taste, you can't stop. Us being love interests in this movie is so surreal. But I don't know how he feels about me. I honestly don't know what we are. We talk all the time, but he's never really made a move. So I guess we're just friends.

"Alright, everyone ready? Let's go!" The Russo brothers, the directors(ITS NOT MAX AND JUSTIN!!! lmao the amount comments saying that smh), yell. I take a deep breathe and exit the limo.

As I step out, I'm met with hundreds of fans, paparazzi, and interviews. You got this. I chant in my head.

I walk along the red carpet and meet a lady with a microphone.

"Hello!" I say excitingly. The interviewer introduces me to the camera and begins to ask questions.

"So you play Tandy Bowen, right?" I nodded. "And she and her partner are called: Cloak and Dagger. What's it like to be an avenger?" The lady asked.

"Well it's amazing, I mean I just feel so badass all dressed up in the suit. Yeah, it's definitely fun," I answer enthusiastically.

The interview continues to ask questions until the final dreadful question: "So Tandy Bowen and Peter Parker are love interests, I see. Are Regan Caie and Tom Holland love interests? Relationship status?" I shake my head, chuckling. "No, we're just really good friends." She looked at me suspiciously, but let it go and ended the interview. And that's basically how all my interviews were. And every they would ask about Tom and I, I would always say: "We're just friends."

Afterwards, I walked around meeting fans and taking pictures. I eventually bumped into Tom.

Before I could even greet him, a man with a camera asked us for pictures. Tom, of course being polite, said sure. I almost gasped when Tom slid his hand around my waist. I slightly leaned my body into his and smiled. The man thanked us and left. 

"Hey, so I have to ask you something really quickly. Can we go somewhere quiet-" Tom was interrupted by Robert telling us it was time to present the movie.

I nodded, following him. When I looked to Tom, he had a disappointed look on his face. "We can talk after?" I asked. He just nodded.

While getting ready to walk on stage, I noticed Tom deep in thought but with a lighter mood than earlier. Moments later, it was finally our cue to go. So one by one, we walked along the stage. The Russo brothers started to present the movie when Tom walked up to them, asking them a favor. They smiled at each other and nodded, giving him the microphone. What's he doing?

"Hello! This wasn't exactly planned but I have a very important question for a special someone," Tom announced to the audience. Everyone had a confused look, including me.

He then turned and walk to me. Tom hovered over me with a big smile on his face, staring at me for a few moments.

"Regan Caie, will you go out with me?" He had finally asked. I was beyond shocked and happy at the same time.

"Y-yes! Oh my god! Yes!" I screamed, stumbling over my words. I hugged Tom and the audience cheered loudly.

"Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow?" Tom whispered in my ear. "Of course," I whispered back, smiling.

After everyone calmed down, we finally presented the movie. And during the whole film, Tom and I just talked.

When the movie was over, we went backstage, holding hands. There, the lady from my first interview came up to Tom and us.

"So I see the relationship status has been updated," the lady said knowingly at us. I blushed, looking down at the ground, "Oh god."

~

Sorry it took forever for me to finally publish this. I hope it's not too long. I really enjoyed writing this!

Requested by @regan_caie