T. H. - The Carnival (Requested)

Requested by @queenofspn
Hope you like it!
Btw I love the sweatshirt^
~
"No, I'm busy today...yes...no i don't, shut up!" I replied. My friend called to hang out today but I told her my plans with Tom. She complained about me always going out with Tom and never seeing her. But I had just went to dinner with her the night before.

Tom and I planned to go to a
carnival. I've always loved the games, food, and rides. I smile at thought of all the memories that Tom and I had together at carnivals. Like our first date.

"Shut up, man! I'm trying to spend time with Emily! Bye!" Tom must have been on the phone with his friend too. You walked into the bedroom to see him sitting on the bed. He was looking down at his phone, but it was turned off.

"What're you doing?" I asked. He looked up and smiled at me. His face still made me breathless.

Laughing, he said,"Nothing just  thinking about how much I love you." Tom reached out his hand, wanting me to come to him. I walked towards him until his hands wrapped around my hips. Leaning down, I connected out foreheads.

"I love you," I echoed. Then our lips touched and we hares a sweet kiss. I broke away and groaned,"Can we go now?" Tom laughed and nodded.

On the way to the carnival, we sang loudly to songs on the radio. When we got there, I practically jumped out of the car. We've been to carnivals a hundred times but I still get excited. And by now, Tom knows the deal. I usually drag him around, play a few games and go on rides then we eat. At the end of the night we take pictures then go back home. And this was how it went tonight too. Until we got to the pictures.

Normally, Tom and I would take silly pictures or flip off the camera, but tonight he's been really sweet. So instead, we took photos of us kissing one another and other cute things couples do.

As we took the last photo, I laughed and waited for our pictures to print. When it was done, I put it in my purse and we stepped out of the photo booth. I turned around to ask Tom if he was ready to go, when I saw a surprise.

My hands went to my mouth and my eyes started to tear up. I laughed, seeing Tom down on one knee with a velvet box in his hand.

"Emily, would you do me the honor of being my beautiful wife?" Tom asked. Unable to speak, I nodded my head. He slipped the ring onto my finger and it fit perfectly. Then the tears came and I jumped into his arms. He swung me around as I continuously confessed my love for him. This was now the best memory of us at the carnival.

Tom Holland is now my fiancé.