Preference - Nicknames

Tom:
He calls you love.
You guys were on a date when he called you love. You thought it was adorable and told him you loved the nickname. Ever since, he has always called you love.

You call him babe.
Tom had called you after he got off set. You answered the phone, "Hey babe! You off work now?" You hadn't realized you said and blushed when he started to make fun of you. But now you barely get embarrassed and are use to calling him that.

Peter:
He calls you baby.
You and Peter are competitive in school. You guys usually compare test scores and fight over being the top student in your classes together. One time, Peter had got a 99 while you got a 98. You got upset and he noticed. Peter wrapped an arm around you and coaxed you," Come on, baby. Don't be sad." He kissed you on the cheek and, instantly, your mood had lifted. Peter noticed and now calls you baby all the time to keep you from being sad.

You call him Pete.
You were at Peter's home, studying while he was fixing his webshooters. You needed help with a math problem, but Peter was too busy tinkering with his gadgets. You repetitively kept calling him but he wouldn't listen. You finally called him Pete and he looked up, smiling. You sighed and told him what you had a problem with. Though you had to repeat several times because he wouldn't stop staring at you. So now, whenever you want his attention, you call him Pete. Which is why you always call him by his nickname.

Don't know if I'll keep this. Tell me if you guys like this or not. I thought it was fun to write.