P. P. - Secret Revealed(Requested)

Sorry for the long wait! Hope it's what you expected
Requested by @james1640
This one's boyxboy😉
~
I sighed in distress. He wasn't going to show up. Again. Peter and I had planned to meet for dinner but he's 10 minutes late. Like he always is. I use to worry about him being in trouble or something but now I'm just fed up with it. I never know if he's purposely late or...with someone else. Angrily, I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and walked back home. On the way, I couldn't help but think that maybe Peter was with another guy. I shook my head. He wouldn't do something like that. Peter's too sweet. I just wish I knew what he is always doing. Does he not trust me enough? Oh, Peter, you'll be the death of me.

When I got to the apartment building I lived in, I went straight to the roof. Every time Peter bails on me, I like to come up here and remember why I love him so much.

I sat down in the middle and looked at the beautiful city in front of me. That was when I noticed something moving fast in the sky. It seemed like it was swinging. It looked like a body in red and blue. Then I realized it must be Spider-man and he was getting closer and closer to me! I stood up and watched in awe as he landed on the roof. I don't tell Peter but I have a huge crush on Spider-man. But like damn, who doesn't.

"James."

I laughed in shock. spider-man knows my name? My mouth opened to ask how he knew but nothing came out. Finally, I just closed my mouth and nodded my head.

He stepped closer to me until we were a foot away. His hand grabbed onto my hand and held it there. Before I could pull away and tell him about Peter, he said,"There's something I need to tell you."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but nodded my head, telling him to continue.

"I-I'm uh..." He began to take off his mask, "It's me. P-Peter." The mask was now fully off in his other hand. In front of me stood my boyfriend, Peter Parker.

I dont know how to respond. I should be mad that he kept this from me. Though it explains why he's always late. He's too busy saving people. Then I smiled. I should be proud of him. Looking into Peter's eyes, I saw worry. I couldn't stand it anymore. I leaned up and gave a sweet kiss on his lips, telling him I wasn't mad.

"I love you, Peter Parker. And I also love Spider-man. Especially because you look really hot in the suit," I laughed. Peter blushed and responded, "I love you too, James. And I'm sorry for always bailing on you." I shook my head and told him it was fine. And with that he placed a kiss to my lips. I couldn't believe it. My boyfriend is Spider-man.