T.H. - The Ellen Show pt. 2

"Coming back for the second time, we have Y/N Y/L/N here on the show!"

I walk out onto the stage, making sure not to trip. I grin happily, seeing the audience so excited and give a little wave as I make my way to Ellen. We exchange hellos, hug , then finally sit. Just like the last time, the audience continues to cheer longer than expected.

"Wow! I think you got a bigger applause than last time," Ellen says. "Now obviously, that's because you've bloomed so much since then. I mean it's been-what...eight months since you were last here?"

I nod, "Yeah, it's been crazy. I've been working and traveling nonstop. It wasn't until last month that I got to take a break."

"Yeah, we saw pictures of you back in your hometown with some family and friends." Photos of me and others at the beach are shown on the screen for the audience. Some from my Instagram and some from fans.

"Did you get to doing anything else while on break?" Ellen asks.

I hope she isn't going to ask what I think she's going to ask.

"Uh," I laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Mostly just chilling with friends though."

Oh please, Ellen, do not embarrass me!

"Do any dating?" Ellen grins mischievously. I knew it.

"Yeah," I reply as causal as I can.

"Yeah? 'Cause the last time on here, it seemed you had your heart set on Tom Holland! Let's show everyone what we're talking about."

A clip of me playing "Who You'd Rather" appears on the screen. The crowd laughs when they hear Ellen say I have an obsession with Tom. I blush brightly, nervously laughing at myself. Finally the clip ends.

"So do you still have an obsession with Tom?"

"Well it's not an obsession, first of all. And we actually hung out a few times during my time off," I inform her.

"Oh! So that was the dating you did huh?" Ellen jokes. "Can you tell us like how this all started?"

"It started after my first interview with you," I tell. "A fan made a tweet saying, 'Y/N is a Hollander just like us!' and there was a gif of me being surprised. Then Tom retweeted it and said, 'My #1 fan' with a smiley face. AND followed me!"

I look out to the audience, "And I didn't even know about it until really late 'cause I was doing a photoshoot that day, I believe. So when I finally got to my phone, my fans had blown up my Twitter. My family and friends were texting, asking if I had seen it. Even my manager, who knows I have the biggest crush on him, had called a few times. But so I go have a look and-I''m not gonna lie...I freaked out a little when I saw it."

"And did you say anything back?"

"Oh yeah!" I scoff, causing Ellen to laugh. "Yeah I sent him a DM, saying how how much I love his work and that I don't have a huge obsession with him or anything stalker-ish like that."

"Then you guys first met at the premiere of Spider-man: Homecoming, am I right?" Photos of us talking on the red carpet are shown. I smile, remembering that day.

"Yeah, I was so happy to be there! I got to meet the cast and the movie was amazing! I cried a few times," I confess. "And Tom absolutely nailed it! He is, hands down, the greatest Spider-man. He-he's gonna be a legend!"

The audience applauses and cheers, probably at the fact that I said he's gonna be a legend.

"What other parts would you like to see him in? A-and you know, would you want to work with him?" Ellen asks, leaning her cheek on her hand.

"Like he said himself, I think it'd be interesting to see him as James Bond. And I don't know, maybe I could be the love interest." I wink. "But that's in ten years time, I'm still excited to see him more as Spider-"

I'm cut off when strings of sticky foam spray all over me. A guy in a Spider-man costume comes out and continues to spray. I try to cover my face as best as I can, and can't help but chuckle at the ridiculousness. The audience fills with laughter, including Ellen.

I knew Ellen was gonna do something like this, considering she didn't the last time.

Eventually, he runs out of 'web fluid' and the laughter dies down.

"Ellen, I'm gonna kill you," I giggle, obviously joking.

I stand up out of the seat to pick off all the silly string and drop it to the ground. Gratefully, the Spider-man imposter comes to help take some out of my hair.

"Thanks, Spidey," I say sarcastically, whilst sitting back down. He decides to sit on the arm rest of the seat.

"No problem, love," A British accent responds. Everyone gasps in shock and applauds.

Confused, I look up to find Tom sitting there, mask off and smiling down at me.

I immediately cover my face in embarrassment. I've just talked about him for the past 10 minutes and he heard it all live. Great.

Suddenly, I feel warm hands at my wrists, trying to pull them away from my face. Seeing his face, I hug him kindly.

"Tune in next time, when Tom surprises Y/N with the famous upside down Spider-Man kiss!" Ellen jokes, starting to close the show.

Note to self: Don't talk about crushes on The Ellen Show, or any other show, ever again.