H.O. - How You Met

Picture is from @hazkingofroasts on Instagram

~

"So I really don't ask for much. I'd just like some water nearby at all times and, y'know, just do your assistant thing or whatever," Mr. Batalon informs me. I nod my head, understanding.

He nods back then turns to open the doors. I follow suit, making little eye contact as possible.

"So I was thinking that after this we invite Tom and Harrison to chill after shooting. What time do we get out of here again?"

"2:15, Mr. Batalon."

"Okay, cool. Maybe come up with a few places we could go or do? And just call me Jacob." He smiles.

"Yes, sir," I say, beginning to search and list places on my phone.

He says a goodbye, then heads toward Mr. Watts, the director.

I slowly follow, but stand off to the side so I'm not in the way. As I continue to list places, I wonder what the boys would like to go. I don't know too much about them. Only that Mr. Holland is Spider-man and Mr. Osterfield is his "assistant". Mr. Batalon had told me that they were actually just best friends. And from the stories that I've heard it sounds like they're quite nice.

After typing a few suggestions, I decide to get some water. Making sure not to wander off too far from my boss, I try to find the food area.

Eventually, I found the tables of food, which also had beverages. I take two water bottles for boss and I and quickly head back to the same spot I had left earlier.

Suddenly, a voice yells, "Cut!"

On cue, I head up to Mr. Batalon with his water.

"Here you go, sir," I hand him the bottle.

"Thanks, Y/N, and call me Jacob remember?"

"Oh, yes of course...Jacob," I laugh.

"Hello, I'm Tom! You're Jacob's assistant right?" The actor holds out his hand.

"Yes, nice to meet you Mr. Holland," I shake his hand.

"Tom, call me Tom," He continues. "I've got my own assistant too, Harrison. I don't know where he's gone off to though...ah! There he is! Harrison, come here!"

A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes approaches us.

"Hey," He waves lightly.

"Harrison, this is my new assistant, Y/N," Jacob introduces him.

"Hello, how are you?" Harrison curtly nods.

"Great, thank you! And yourself, Mr. Osterfield?" I grin. He's looks way cuter in person than in the photos Jacob had shown me.

"I'm good, and it's just Harrison," he laughs.

"Ok, Harrison." I can't help but notice his bright smile and the crinkles by his eyes when he smiles.(I know y'all are gonna start singing Little Things in the comments and I just wanna say...your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me)

"Maybe, I could give you a tour of the set and we could talk about that date," He smirks.

"I'll take up that offer on the tour, but date?"

"Saturday night, at 6:00?"

"Well I have to check my schedule and ask my boss.." I purse my lips.

"She's free," Jacob practically yells.

"Perfect," Harrison grins happily.

Trying to hide my blush, I look down to my shoes.

"So how about that tour?" I look up at him, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Right this way, m'lady," He holds out his arm. I nod to Jacob and tom before looping my arm with his.

Thank god for Jacob and this job.