Day 2 part 2

Jimin's POV:
Before I can pull Min Hee away someone pushed her into the fountain making her black out, right when I was about to help her someone hit me in the head also knocking me out. Sorry Min Hee, I couldn't save you.

Taehyung's POV:

I was following Jimin hyung and that rat until someone came up along and knocked them out, leaving Jimin and bringing Min Hee with them. I ran up the that person and was about to punch him until I realized who he was.

"Mark? What the heck are you doing here!"

"It's none of your business" he pushed me away and grabbed Min Hee.

"Let go of her!" I sent him a punch that led him to the ground. He stood back up and wiped away the blood that was on his mouth. He tried punching me back but missed.

"You got lucky this time" said Mark. He left leaving the 3 there.

"Yah! Min Hee, hyung! Wake Up!!!" I pulled out my phone and called Yoongi to come help me.

I held Min Hee close to me. She started getting cold as the sun slowly went down. I took off my sweater and put it over her.

"Don't leave me. I haven't told you who I really am yet" tried holding in my tears but then it all came out. She then started coughing out water.

"Ya-hh. Wake up. Jebal." She started to wake up and get into reality.

"Where am I?" She started looking around our eyes met.

"What are you doing here?" She tried to push me away but was to weak to and blacked out again. I then see Yoongi hyung and Jungkook running towards us.

"Kenchana? What happened?!" Yoongi said while breathing hard. Jungkook ran over to Jimin and pulled him onto his back.

"Yeah we're fine" I said. I carried Min Hee on my back and headed towards my house.

"At least you guys are okay" Yoongi tried looking out in case anyone tried to attack.

-Time Skip-

"Hey, Tae what happened" Yoongi came into my room.

"Well, I have no idea why he's doing this but it was Mark that did this, he just came up and knocked them out" I said while taking care of Min Hee.

"Oh it was him. He must have a reason for doing it. Well I'm gonna be going now. Bye Tae" Yoongi then left my room leaving me and Min Hee.

"Bye hyung!" I replied quickly.

I looked to see Min Hee finally waking up.

Min Hee's POV:
I woke up and heard Yoongi's and Taehyung's voice. I closed my eye and just listened to what they were talking about.

"Well I have no idea why he's doing this but it was Mark that did this, he just came up and knocked them out"

Them? How dare he even come back after what he's done.

"Oh it was him. He must have a reason for doing it. Well I'm gonna be going now. Bye Tae" I heard the door closed and decided to open my eyes.

"Bye hyung!"

"Where am I" I slowly sat up looking around the room.

"Your at my house" Taehyung said.

"Why am I here? What happened exactly?"

"Well um.....you're here because you were knocked out. By Mark. Do you guys know eachother?"

"I don't know him. But thanks for the help anyways." I lied. He was my ex that cheated on me and ended up having a few scares on his face and a black eye.

"Oh ok" he looked down at the towel in his hands.

"Um thanks, if you weren't there I have no idea what would've happened" I smiled at him. He looked up and smiled with a squared shape.

It's good to see you. I missed you, and that smile of yours.

I still remember that smile of his. I knew that it was him, he started acting weird when he took my picture of the first boy I ever had a crush on, my first Boyfriend, and the only guy that I used to protect. It just had to be him.

"Your welcome" he replied back with a bright smile on his face.

"Wait where's Jimin Oppa!?" I suddenly thought of the worst ways that Mark that evil thing could've done to him.

"Don't worry. He's at Kookie's place"

"That a relief" I calmed down a bit knowing he was okay.

"Well I'm gonna be going now" I tried getting off the bed but right when I was about to take off my ankle started hurting.

"Kenchana?" He came up to me and took a look at my ankle.

"Yeah, I think I must've twisted it" He helped me up and put me on his bed. I quickly thought what my parents would say if they found out what happened.

"Um this might sound a bit weird but uh do you mind if I sleep here tonight?" I tried not making it awkward.

"Yeah sure. It's fine with me" he jumped up sat next to me on the bed. I quickly took out my phone and texted my mom.

"You can sleep in my room tonight. I'll just sleep in my parents room" he started heading towards the door.

"Wait won't your parents care?" I asked before he can leave.

"They're out of town. They always are. So it's fine" he looked back me.

"Uh can you um stay in here with me for a bit?" I asked him trying not to make it sound weird.

"Yeah I can. So what's up?" he came and grabbed a chair and sat in front of me.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" He took out a picture from his draw and showed it to me.

"This. Is this really you?" He pointed to the girl.

"I'm not telling you" I looked away and tried not to blush.

"You sure?" He came closer to my face making me blush a bit.

"Ye-ah. That's not me" I lied.

"Sure?"

"Yeah" I turned back at him with him face a few inches away from mines.

"Okay" he backed a bit away making me able to breathe.

"Uh I'm going to sleep now" I looked at my phone to see that it was already 11 at night.

"Okay. Good night Min Hee" he smiled at me and left the room.

"Weird how he never calls me by my real name and now he starts to call me by it" I slowly got into bed and closed the light.

That night I had a nightmare. A horrible nightmare. It was mostly about Mark.

When I woke up the next morning I found Taehyung asleep next to me holding onto my hand.

A/N:
Haiiiiiiiiii everyone!!!!! I said in the last chapter that it would be short but I guess I was wrong. Uhhh I don't really have anything to say but I updated this chapter in the middle of the night. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Comment if I should make this FF long or short, I haven't decided yet. But anyways I'll try updating asap.
BYEEEE