Arranged Marriage?

Okay I know I'm a day late in korea but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!! OMG I can't believe our Golden Maknae is growing up. Sorry I haven't been updating because I started school. But enjoy this chapter while you can because I have no idea when I'm gonna update again. And I'm really sorry that its short. Sorry I had to republish it again cause for some reason it wasn't working.

"Soo Young!!!??" I heard Taehyung yell.

"Soo Young?" I looked down at the frying pan with all the vegetables inside.

"You know her?" Taehyung's mom looked at me.

"Used to" I started stirring everything together.

"Oh. She has to much of an adittude. And I don't like that. I like a girl more like you"

"Me?" I looked at her with a confused look.

"Ne. I like a girl who can take care of Taehyung. I don't want my only son to marry a girl whose spoiled like Soo Young "

"Ahhh"

"Eomma!!!" We heard Taehyung and looked towards the living.

"Ne Taehyung?" His mom turned around and started cooking again.

"Why is Appa trying to make an arranged marriage for me?" He came in the kitchen.

"I don't want him to but he insisted to have one"

"Eomma you know I already have a girlfriend right?" Taehyung grabbed my hand and interwined it.

"Of course I know. You two are a perfect match" she smiled at us.

"Jinja?" Taehyung's rectangular smile popped up and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"I'll talk to your father. I don't like that girl"

"Arraseo. Is the food almost ready?" He asked as I started cooking again.

"Ah yeah. Just sit down for a bit and then~"

"Soo Young is coming over for dinner" we heard his dad said as he come downstairs closing his phone.

"Bwo! You know I don't like her. Why are you asking her to come over?" Taehyung's mom quickly walked over to the living room.

"She's coming over and that's that" he sat down on the couch and looked at me with a cold expression.

"Why is she coming over all of a sudden. Ahbojee I don't want to marry her. I already have a girlfriend!" Taehyung stood yelling at his father.

"Taehyung, you are marrying her no matter what. And you'll just have to break up with her" my eyes widen as he said those words.

"I'm not going to do it" Taehyung came and grabbed my hand.

"Kaja" he pulled me out to the front door. As he opened the door we saw Soo Young standing there.

"Min Hee?" Taehyung and I said at the same time.

"Soo Young? Taehyung?" She looked at me and then at Tae.

"Soo Young-ah your here" Taehyung's dad stood up and walked towards Soo Young. She came in between me and Tae.

"Ahbojee" She said trying to make her voice sound nice. I turned around to see Taehyung's mom crossing her arms and rolling her eyes trying not to make eye contact.