Day 10: stay with me

Taehyung's POV:
As we ran to the hospital as fast as we can. As we entered the hospital they took Min Hee to the emergency room. They put me onto a bed and rolled me away as they did the same with Min Hee. They left the rest of the guys in the waiting room. I slowly closed my eyes as I saw a bright light above me.

-a few hours later-
BTS walks into the room. I tried sitting up but with all the bandages around me.

"Where's Min Hee?" They all came towards me.

"We still haven't received any information about her yet" Namjoon crossed his hands and looked at the ground.

"Oh" I lowered my head.

"Hey. At least she's in good hands now. Let's just wish the best for her" Jungkook pat my shoulder.

"Yeah" I gave them a weak smile.

"Well you can get checked out tomorrow" Suga came into the room.

"Oh okay" they all left me to get some rest.

-Tomorrow-
When they guys came to get me out. I went to visit Min Hee. She was on the bed all wrapped up in bandages.

"Min Hee what happened to you. I should've taken the bullet instead" a tear rolled down my face.

-flashback-
"She's in a coma. When the bullet hit her there was some chemicals inside it" I just nodded and came towards Min Hee's room.

-end-
"Just wake up already!" Tears started falling from my cheeks and dropped on her hand.

As the days started to passed, I checked on her everyday. Each day started to pass and before I knew it, it was already 3 weeks.

I decided to go visit Min Hee during practice.

"Hi babe" I couldn't even smile. I placed my hand over hers.

"When are you going to wake up?" Tears formed in my eyes. I closed my eyes as the tears rolled down slowly from my cheek onto my hand. I suddenly felt Min Hee's hand move and opened my eyes. My eyes met with hers. My eyes widen as she tried to get up.

"Min Hee!" I gave her a hug trying not to hurt her.

End if POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at to my left to see Tae. Our eyes widen as we stared into each others eyes.

"Min Hee!" He gave me a hug but not so tight. I hugged him back and tried to hold back my tears.

"Tae? Where am I? What am I doing here?" I cupped his cheeks.

"Your at the hospital. Your here because Mark shot you with some chemicals"

"Wow just wow. He did that" my eyes wandered around the room.

"How long was I here. Why aren't your face all covered with bruises?"

"It's been 3 weeks. The chemical that was inside the bullet was suppose to kill you but the scientist made another chemical to stop it. So you were in a coma for 3 weeks"

"3 week?" He just nodded. There was a silence between us until I broke it.

"When can I be discharged? I want to see the other guys"

"I'll go ask" he got up from the chair.

"Wait" I stopped him. He turned around facing me.

"Hmm?"

"Did my parents ever visited me when I was in the hospital?"

"I'll be honest with you. I told them myself but they never came. Not even once" I just gave him a nod as he left.
"Tae~" my voice faded as I saw who it was.