Day 6

Min Hee's POV:
I woke up with a slight headache.

"Ugh what the heck" I dragged myself to the bathroom and wash up.

"Why is it so cold today?" I put on my school uniform and grabbed a thick sweater. I went downstairs and ran out the door not wanting to talk to my parents or make any eye contact.

As I arrived at school I saw Soo Young running up to me.

"Min Hee. Why are you dressed like it's winter or something?"

"It's just a bit cold for me" I gave her a weak smile.

"Let's go" I grabbed her arm trying not to stumble cause of my headache.

"Are you feeling alright? Your a bit pale" Soo Young placed her hand on my forehead.

"It's probably just my make up its fine" I grabbed a few thing out from my locker and headed to our classroom.

"Arraseo"

I kept closing my eyes in class until lunch. I decided to skip lunch and go to my "ditching class" spot. When I got there someone seems to be already in there.

"I thought nobody would be here" I entered the room to see Mark in there.

"Mark! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I see your finally here. Min Hee" he stood up and came infront of me. I slowly backed away and grabbed a white board from behind be and hit him in the face with it.

"Uhhhh Min Hee come back here" I ran away until I got to the stairs making my headache become worse.

"Uh I must get away from him" I slowly walked down the stairs until I got to the cafeteria. I slowly walk and bump into Tae making me fall.

"Hey what's wrong with you. Your hands are so cold" he catched me.

"I'm-I'm fine" I tried standing up on my feet but fell back and passed out.

Taehyung's POV:
I saw Min Hee slowly walking to the cafeteria so I decided to hang out with her today.

"Hey what's wrong with you? Your hands are so cold" I help her get up but then she falls down again.

"I'm-I'm fine" she then passed out.

"Yah! Kenchana?" I carried her to the infirmary and waited for her to wake up.

"What this" I saw some kind of scratches on her arm and lifted her sleeve.

"Did she do this to herself?" I put some ointment onto the cuts and pulled her sleeve back on. I got a bit tired and rested beside her and knocked out. When I woke up I saw Min Hee up as well.

Min Hee's POV:
I woke up in the infirmary with Tae asleep by my side.

I tried getting off of the bed but had a huge headache.

"Your up" He woke up.

"Oh mianhae. I shouldn't have woken you up"

"Ani it's fine"

"How did I end up here?"

"You passed out infront of the cafeteria and I carried you here"

"Oh komawa" I gave him a weak smile.

"Where were you anyways?" He stood up and help me get off the bed.

"I was just taking my time" I lied.

"I'm gonna go home" he help me to the door.

"Wait" he lightly pulled my arm.

"What?"