Day 11

A/N: Ehh sorry that in the last chapter I forgot about them staying dentetion. Let's just say they were able to escape from it.

My eyes slowly opened as I saw myself on a bed with. I sat up and saw Tae sitting next to me.

"Tae? What am I doing here?"

"You called me. Don't you remember. You called me to pick you up from a hotel!" He raised his voice at me for the first time.

"Tae I don't know what happened. Soo Young injected something into me and the next thing I know was I blacked out and just woke up" he threw some pictures onto the bed. It was me with some random men.

"What-what's this? Tae this isnt me" My eyes teared up.

"I'm done. You can leave now" he pointed towards the door.

"Wait let me explain"

"There's nothing you need to explain! Just leave! We're breaking up" my heart broke into pieces as he said that.

"Wait what! Tae why are you doing this without letting me explain first!" I pulled onto his sleeve. He pushed me away and left me.

"Fine. I see how it is" tears rolled down my eyes as his words replayed in my head. I grabbed my things and headed out. I saw the rest if BTS with Tae.

"Min Hee. Wait" Jimin stood up and walked towards me.

"Ani. I'm okay. I'm going. Take care of Taehyung Jimin" I gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek and left. He tried stopping me by holding onto my wrist.

"Ani I'm not letting you leave until you explain everything"

"Take care Taehyung. Stay healthy" Jimin's grip slowly went away as I left their front door. Tears fell down my cheek as I walked home. It started raining as my tears fell. As I cried harder the rain started raining harder every tear I shed. The rain stopped and I looked up to see Sungjae standing there with an umbrella in his hand.

"Min Hee what happened? Why are you crying?" I wiped my tears away and stared at him.

"Tae and I~" I started crying again.

"You and Tae what?"

"We broke up" I covered my face with my hands and cried. He pulled me into a hug and let me stay over at his place.

Taehyung's POV:
After Min Hee left the dorm I realized what I just did and ran outside after her. When I finally found her she was already with someone else. My heart broke into thousands of pieces as I saw Sungjae hug her.

It's my fault. I let her go like this
I turned around and headed towards home.
End of POV

"You can sleep here for tonight" He handed me a pair of his sister's pjs. I stared at it and all the memories of me being over at Tae's came into my head. He left the room and let me change. When I finally finished I came out and ate dinner with his family.

"Min Hee I hope you feel better. You can stay as long as you want" Sungjae's mother sat down with us.

"Ah komawa for letting me stay here for the night"

After we ate Sungjae and I played with his little sister.

The next morning when we were about to head to school. Sungjae took me to a park nearby.

"Okay stay here" my eyes were covered with his hands.

"Yah what is it?"

"Hold on" when he finally moved his hands we were at a lake on a bridge.