Back to normal

As the bullet came towards us Chun Ja blocked it and fell down. My eyes widen as I saw what just happened infront of me. I quickly stood up and opened up my pocket knife. I ran towards Mark and kicked the gun away from him leaving him nothing in his hands.

"You'll pay for this" I stabbed him a few times in the stomach until he fell. A tear rolled down my eye as I looked at him.

"My love never faded for you but you never deserved it either" I said.

"I love you Min Hee. Take care" and with that he died. I slowly stood up and ran over to the other.

"Hurry she's losing a lot of blood" Jin grabbed Chun Ja and threw her onto his back. We all headed to a near by hospital. The nurse's and doctors took her to the emergency room.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I looked at Taehyung.

"Of course she is." Be wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I leaned on his shoulder and slowly closed my eyes. I felt a light kiss on my head and was on a comfy mattress.

Taehyung's POV:
Min Hee slowly started drafting off. I kept staring at her until Bo Yeong started talking.

"Ah Taehyung, is Min Hee your girlfriend?" I faced her.

"Ah nae" I looked at her again and smiled.

"You two are cute together" I gave her a smile. We soon saw the doctor coming out.

"She's going to be okay. She just needs to rest.

"I'll stay and watch her. The rest if you can go back to the dorm since Mark is off our track now" Yoongi stood up.

"I'll take Min Hee to our place then" I pulled her onto my back.

"Bo Yeong you can come over if you want?" Namjoon walked to her.

"Ani I'm going to stay here with Chun Ja. You guys can go ahead"

"Well get going then" we all headed back to the dorm.

"Ah Taehyung" I heard Sungjae called me and I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Take care of Min Hee for now one. I trust you" he smiled at me.

"Of course I will" with that we all left the hospital and headed home. As we reached our front door I placed Min Hee on my bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I walked out and headed to the living room where everyone is at.

"Tae how's Min Hee doing? Is she asleep?"Jimin asked me.

"Ah yeah she is" I sat down next to them.

"At least Mark is off our tracks now" Jungkook kept playing with his fingers.

"Are you guys hungry?" Jin stood up and headed to the kichten.

"Yeah!" We all yelled.

"Let me see....ramen?" He turned around facing us.

"Yeah sure" we all helped him cook somethings. After we cook I went to wake Min Hee up. I headed towards me room and lightly shook her.

"Min Hee-ah. Wake up" she slowly opened her eyes half and looked at me.

Min Hee's POV
I felt someone shaking me so I woke up to see Taehyung.

"Min Hee-ah. Wake up" I slowly opened my eyes and turned towards him.

"Bwo? I'm tired" I turned around and wrapped myself with the blanket.

"Kaja we made ramen" he pulled me up. I slowly got up and stared at him.

"I love you" he cupped my cheeks.