Day 3: My day with Tae

What is he doing here? Why is he sleeping on the bed with me?

I checked my phone to see what time it was.

10:28

Shoot I'm late for school

I was about to get off the bed trying not to wake him up until I realize it was a Saturday. I went back and lay back down. Taehyung then started waking up. I turned towards him. Right when I turned around facing him, he was just a few inches away from me.

I stared at him for a few seconds until he started moving closer to me this time. I just studied his face and saw how different looked back then and now.

He slowly opened his eyes half way looking at me.

"Who are you staring at?"

"No one" I turned around and sat up.

"Why are you here? I thought u were suppose to sleep in your parents room?" I tried not think of the worst ways he could've done to me.

"I'm just here cause you had a nightmare" he got up and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh. Arraseo" I quickly thought back to my dream but can't remember all the details. All I could remember was that it was something really bad about Mark, until I felt someone holding onto my hand making me feel safe.

"Can you cook?" He turned around still half asleep.

"Uh yeah why?" I said as I was trying to stand up.

"Can you make me breakfast?" He pouted and jumped on the bed.

"But I was about to go home...but I can make you food before I go"

"Ohh.....um do you want to um hang out with me today?" He looked down at his bed.

"Uh, yeah sure" I got pretty shocked that he even asked me that.

"Really?" He looked up at me with joy.

"Let's go downstairs then. Don't you want breakfast?" I got up and put my hair into a bun. I went downstairs and cooked something real quick for us.

"Yah! Bballi! I'm hungry?" He screamed from the kichten table.

"Don't rush me or else I'm not cooking for you no more!" I yelled back.

"Fine"

I turned around and tried to grab a plate from the cabinets but was to short.

"Shorty" he came behind me and got the plate for me. I turned around to see him not wearing a shirt. I tried not to blush as I staring at this dark brown eyes.

"Yah! What do you think your doing?! Go put on a shirt or else I'm not going to cook for you anymore" I saud.

"Fine fine I'll go" I quickly turned and headed to his room.

"You sure?" He quickly yelled teasing me as he was at the top of the stairs.

"I'm going to throw this away!" I put the finished food onto the plate.

"Yah you better get down before I eat it all by myself" I yelled as I put the plates onto the table.

"Jinja!? I thought you threw it away?" He came down skipping like a little kid.

"Just hurry" he came down and sat across from me wearing a loose white t-shirt.

"What did you make?"

"Eggs and bacon. If you don't like it I'll just eat it myself" I took a huge bite of my egg.

"Eh it's better than ramen everyday" he talks a few bites of his food.