Epilogue

After our wedding, everything was back to normal, we'll kind of. Sungjae and Soo Young were dating, Bo Yeong and Yoongi started dating too. Jimin saw a cute girl and tried to hit on her. Jin got better at cooking and Jungkook still is scared of girls. My parents, Sang Rim and her family moved back to the States. Chun Ja got better at her fighting skills. And Woo Hyun got a job at an entertainment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and I was walking at the beach side by side.

"If we have a boy I want to name it Tae Hee"

"Why Kim Tae Hee?" I looked up at him.

"Because it has both of our name in it"

"What if it's a girl?" I looked at him. He thought for a bit until a name popped up in his head.

"Kim Jikook?"

"Isn't that Jungkook and Jimin's ship name the ARMY'S call them?"

"Oh yeah" we both laughed and looked at the waves.

"I'll think about the name"

"I wanna go do something" I quickly turned around to him.

"Where? Anywhere" our foreheads were against eachother.

"Skate park" he pulled away.

"Remembered what happened last month when we went, you fell again and scratched your elbow"

"That was just an accident. Can we go please please please" I did aegyo and blinked a few times.

"Arraseo arraseo. Kaja" We held onto each other's hand and walked to the skate park.

I found, lost, and got the man of my dream back. My true love. My one and only Kim Taehyung...