Day 5 part 1

"Will you go out with me?" I stood there in shock. I thought he was cute, but then not in a way like that. I wanted to date him but I wasn't all crazy over him like the other girls.

"Um uh Jimin I don't know how to say this but will you just give me sometime. I'm not saying no but then just give me a few days to think this over" he just nodded and left.

"Did he just ask you out?" Tae came out from the corner. I nodded with a shocked look.

"You want to eat now? I made pancakes" I headed towards the kichten while he came down the stairs.

"Here" I put a plate full of pancakes infront of him as he sat down.

"Why are you cooking?" He asked as he poured some syrup onto the place.

"Cause if you did you'll burn the place down" I laughed as he took a huge bite of the pancakes.

"Wait! Don't we have school today!! We're late!!" I suddenly got out of my seat and was about to run out of the kichten when Taehyung said something.

"There's no school today, today's a holiday or something like that"

"You not lying?" I slowly walked back to the table.

"Yeah, that's why Jimin came" I sat back down finishing my pancakes.

"Oh yeah"

"So what do you want to do today?" He brought his plate to the sink.

"Wait why all of a sudden you're hanging out with me?"

"Some reason" I got up and also put my plate away.

"Okay..." I raised an eyebrow and went up to my room to get ready for the day.

"What time is it?" He washed his face and went on his phone.

"Uh its almost 10:30" I brushed my hair and quickly french braided it.

"Hurry, we have 30 minutes to get there before it starts!"

"Before what starts?" I put on some mascara and light pink lip tint.

"The movie that I paid for"

"Are you trying to ask me out on a date?"

"Do you have anything I can wear?" He jumped on my bed laying down looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah hold on" I went to my closet to find a large grey t-shirt and black jeans that were my brothers who left to go to collage a few years ago.

"Here" I threw it to him and he left to go change in my sister's room.

"Yah Kim Taehyung. What are we gonna go watch?" I yelled from my room. I heard no reply so I went and knocked on the door.

"Yah! Are you done? I'm gonna come in if your done"

"Okay okay I'm done" he came out while putting on his shirt.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked as I tied my shoes and zipped my sweater.

"So is that a yes?" He unlocked the door and went outside.

"Hurry we need to catch the movie" he pulled my hand as I locked the door.

"Which movie are we gonna watch?"

"It's a surprise" he finally let go of my hand and walk normally. I stuffed my hands into my pocket as the weather got colder day by day.

"Finally were here" as we arrived at the front of the theater.