Chapter 1: Sebastian's Sorrow.

Everyone: *Sits in the living room and watches TV* (It is 8:28am)

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Walks into the living room and sighs* *In a very sad tone*
"What are you guys watching?"

Fox: "Just a bit of Animal Adventures." *Looks up at Sebastian and notices that something was not right with her* "Sebastian, whats wrong?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Wa? Oh nothing, nothing Fox."

Lawliet(Cat): *Looks up at Sebastian* "Yeah you do look a bit upset. Are you sure nothing's wrong or bothering you?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yes, just leave it, okay? Don't all of you have jobs to go to now?"

Mr. Wolf: *Looks at the time*  "Oh shit yeah! I best be off now see you guys when I get back!"  *Leaves the house*

Cheetah: "It's okay I start at 9:00."

Fox: "Wait, what's the time now?" *Looks at the clock (8:30)* "Oh I might as well leave now then. Don't want to be late now do we." *Stands up and gathers his work stuff* "Goodbye everyone! See you when I get back." *Leaves the house*

Lawliet(Cat): "Sebastian you know I go to work at 12:30. You're not trying to get rid of me now are you?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "No, of course not. I just forget that's all." *Holds one of her arms and turns so she is not facing Lawliet and Cheetah anymore* *Whispers* "Ow! Ah fuck that hurts!"

Lawliet(Cat)&Cheetah: Sebastian?

Lawliet(Cat): "Whats wrong? Are you okay?" *Starts to walk up to Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Holds out her hand telling Lawliet to stop* "Y-yeah I'm fine." *Faces Lawliet and Cheetah again* "I'm fine, I've just hurt my hand that's all."

Cheetah: "How did you hurt your hand? Would you like some painkillers? Here I'll go get them for you." *Walks into the kitchen*

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah Sebastian how did you hurt your hand eh? What were you doing?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Sighs*  "No I wasn't doing *that* Lawliet. I wouldn't anyway I'm not like that, you know? I punched the wall that's all."

Lawliet(Cat): "Why did you punch the wall?! Are you sure your hand isn't broken?!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Laughs*  "Yes I'm sure my hand isn't broken Lawliet it just hurts a little."

Lawliet(Cat): *Walks up to Sebastian*
"Which hand is it?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Holds out her left hand* "This one, why do you ask?"

Lawliet(Cat): *Holds her hands intertwining their fingers* "You're not lying to me now are you? It's not your hand that hurts is it?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Blushes slightly* "W-what makes you say that? Why would I lie to you? I would never lie to you Lawliet, I wouldn't lie to any of you."

Lawliet(Cat): "When you turned around you was holding your arm not your hand." *Grabs Sebastian's sleeve* "What are you hiding?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I'm not hiding anything Lawliet. Please let go of my sleeve."

Cheetah: *Walks back into the living room with the painkillers in her hand and sees Sebastian and Lawliet*
"Aw, we have love birds in our group now do we?"

Sebastian(Wolfie)&Lawliet(Cat): *Moves away from each other and blushes*  "No! Cheetah get that out of your head!"

Cheetah: "Aw you spoke at the same time. That's so cute!"