Chapter 14: Th-they are....??!!

Fox: *He sits up in the bed and looks at Matt his face filled with concern, worry and anxiousness.* "I...I n-need to see them Matt! I want to see my adorable kids again! I need to know if Panda and everyone else is okay! It's been two weeks!" *Tears well up in his eyes.* "Please, I need go see them again. Can you speed up the healing process???"

Matt: "Keep your voice down Lawliet is asleep. And I'm afraid I can't but there is one thing I could do."

Fox: "What is it?"

Matt: "I could let them know you both are okay and see if they'd wish to come and see you."

Fox: "Please do that! I need to see them. Wait... What happened to Laura and Chis?"

Matt: "I'm afraid they're still alive Sir."

Fox: "And my kids?"

Matt: "Perfectly fine, as is Sebastian, Panda and Ashley."

Fox: "Good. Please go and see them as soon and as quick as you can. Ralph is here to protect us."

Ralph: "You damn right I am. Dude I think you need to see your family again man, it's only right. Ya know what I'm sayin' man?"

Matt: "Yes, I understand, I'll get to it at once Sir. Ralph, keep them safe. They could be our only hope."

Ralph: *He stands up straight and salutes.* "Understood Matt dude, er, man, er, I mean Sir."

Fox: "Thank you Matt. Thank you so much."

Matt: "You just rest now and focus on getting better. We might see about removing the sword soon so you can fully heal."

Fox: *He looks down at the sword through his stomach and the grabs the handle.* "Why can't I just do that now?"

Matt: "No, don't do that. If you just pull it out you could die of blood loss or something else. It's better and safer to go into surgery."

Fox: *He let's go of the handle and lies back down on the bed.* "Fine...I'll go through surgery."

Lawliet: *She gasps for air and begins coughing however it soon stops and she falls back to sleep wheezing with every breath.*

Matt: "I'm worried about her. She got hit with a demon sword when she was in for angel form. The poison from the demon sword is spreading and I don't know what to do for her."

Fox: "You'll find a way. There's got to be something for her."

Ralph: "He's right you're the best at this, dude."

Matt: "I hope I find a way soon before it's too late or I may have to...put her out of her misery."

Fox: "It won't come to that, you hear me?! I won't allow it!" *He semi-shouted.*

Matt: "Fox you need to understand that, that may be something that has to happen, or would you rather watch her suffer a slow, painful and agonising death? If I can't help her or at least slow down the poison then that is what I have to do. I don't like it just as much as you don't but it's a fact. I say she has about 4 to 5 months left then her system will be overcome by the poison and begin to shut down slowly organ by organ."

Fox: *Tears begin to fall down his face and he begins to shake a little.* "You can't let her run out of time, you hear me Matt? We will find something for her, she will get better." *He stated in a hurt/sad tone of voice and looks over Lawliet as tears continue to fall.*

Matt: "I'll try my best Sir." *He stands  up and walks over to the door.* "Sir, you really should rest and prepare yourself. I don't think I can save her." *He exclaimed putting his hat and coat on before walking out of the door.*