Chapter 2 Visiting Sebastian

[The next day everyone is home and sitting in the living room Lawliet and Fox are getting ready to go see Sebastian in the hospital.]
(It's 9:48)

Mr. Wolf: "Where are you two going?"

Fox: "Mr. Wolf are you dumb?! We told you when you came home yesterday!"

Lawliet(Cat): *Starts to cry*

Mr. Wolf: "Well I'm sorry I forgot!"

Fox: "How the hell would you forget something like that?!"  *Sees Lawliet crying*  "Aw Lawliet don't cry. Come here."  *Hugs Lawliet*  "She's going to be fine."

Lawliet(Cat): "But what if she does it again? And what if she doesn't just cut her arms?"

Fox: "Stop thinking like that. We can try and get her a councillor if that would make you feel better."

Lawliet(Cat): *Sobs*  "Okay. Thank you Fox."

Mr. Wolf: "I don't understand why you are worrying so much Lawliet. If "she" dies, "she" dies and there's nothing you can so about it. I mean come on "she's" not that important, right?"

Fox: "Umm... Mr. Wolf... I don't think you should of said that..."

Lawliet(Cat): *Stops hugging Fox and walks up to Mr. Wolf*  "What did you just say?! How dare you say that about Sebastian!" *Grabs him by his neck and lift's him up off the ground* "Sebastian is as important as the rest of us here! She doesn't deserve to suffer and saying things like that makes her feel worse! You son of a bitch! For fuck sake do you not understand the meaning of the word 'Depression' Mr. Wolf?!"

Mr. Wolf: "Yes I do, and "she's" just being pathetic and stupid. "She" should try being more like me. Strong, amazing at everything I do and most of all, better then everyone else."

Fox: "Hey! You're not better then everyone else! We all are equal!"

Mr. Wolf: *Laughs* "I don't think so. If we were to put this in levels you would be a level 0 and I would be at level 937,761,975!"

Lawliet(Cat): *Slaps Mr. Wolf at full force and then drops him*  "Get! Out! Now! Before I rip you to shreds!"

Mr. Wolf: "Why should I? I'm just saying the truth."

Lawliet(Cat): "Never say that my Sebastian is not important!"

Mr. Wolf: "Oh, so you are straight?"

Fox&Cheetah: *Facepalms*

Lawliet(Cat): What? No, I'm not straight!"

Mr. Wolf: "But Sebastian's a-"

Lawliet(Cat)&Cheetah&Fox: "Girl!"

Mr. Wolf: "Oh, I thought Sebastian was a boy. Hehe..."

Lawliet(Cat): "Wolf just get out!"

Fox: "Lawliet calm down."

Lawliet(Cat): "How can I?! He insulted the one I love!"

Fox: "Yeah but Sebastian wouldn't
want you hurting others, now would she?"

Lawliet(Cat): "No...."

Mr. Wolf: "Ha! For saying she's a Saiyan Wolf she's too soft and weak!"

Lawliet(Cat): *Goes to punch Mr. Wolf*

Fox: "Lawliet don't!"

Lawliet(Cat): *Punches the wall next to Mr. Wolf's head* "Why are you defending him?! I might as well kill him now!"

Fox: "Lawliet I know you're going to hate me for saying this but, we already almost lost a friend yesterday and I don't think she would want you doing this. You are filled with grief, don't let that take control of you."