Chapter 9 Different ways to say "I love you!"

(A/N: This chapter focuses more on Fox x Panda(C) as will chapters 10&11. I hope you like this chapter. ^-^) 

Fox: *Wakes up with a really bad headache* "Ow! Why does my head hurt? Panda what happened last night? Panda?" *Sits up in his bed and sees that Panda is no where to be seen*  "Panda?!"

Panda(C): *Walks into Fox's room with a tray in his hand with Fox's breakfast on* "Good morning Fox. How are you this fine day?"

Fox: "I have a headache but other then that I'm fine. Panda what happened last night?"

Panda(C): "You passed out on the couch so I brought you to your room."

Fox: "Oh right, I didn't do anything stupid when I was drunk did I?"

Panda(C): "Well yes as in silly/Childish stupid and no as in sexual stupid. And I'm kinda happy you didn't. Haha."

Fox: "Good. That's all I care about. None of that ish yet."

Panda(C): "Understandable Foxy. Now would you like your breakfast? I made bacon, that you tend to scream and shout at."

Fox: "Sh-shut up. It did a thing, okay?"  *Blushes slightly* "I didn't like it. Damn you bacon!"

Panda(C): *Laughs and puts the tray in front of Fox* "Eat up now. We're going out later."

Fox: "W-we are?" *Puts his hand on his head* "Oww! Why does my head hurt so much?"

Panda(C): "Just a hangover hun. By the  way we should be getting our Kuroshitsuji cosplays today if you wish to wear them out."

Fox: "Yay!" *Hugs Panda* "I am now your highness. Hehe."

Panda(C): *Hugs Fox back* "So you up for a little cosplay date?"

Fox: "Yes! Where are we going?"  *Starts eating his breakfast*

Panda(C): "You'll see. Whilst we are waiting for our cosplays to arrive can I get you anything?"

Fox: "Just a just a glass of water please. Ow, and some painkillers"

Panda(C): *Gets off the bed, faces Fox, puts his hand over his heart and bows*  "Yes your highness." *Leaves the room  taking the empty tray with him*

[Fox just lay in his bed fanboying to himself. He blushes a bright red at the thought of his sweet little Panda. He loves him so much Fox would never let go of him. He could hear Panda walking back to his room and he covered his face with the blanket because he was still blushing.]

Panda(C): "I'm back with your water and painkillers Foxy." *Notices that Fox had covered himself with the blanket* "Foxy?"

Fox: *Grips onto the blanket that is on top of him and blushes even more*  "Hehehe." *He giggled to himself*

Panda(C): *Puts the water and painkillers on the table beside the bed and smirks* "Do I have to come in there after you?"

Fox: *Giggles more at what Panda had just said* "Maybe."

Panda(C): "Alright then." *Gets on the bed and tries to remove the blanket from Fox's face* "Are you playing games with me?"

Fox: "Hehe maybe. You like games, don't you?"

Panda(C): *Grins and laughs* "Oh look I see a Drawn Magic. Would you look at that."

Fox: *Throws the covers off him and sits up in his bed* "Where?!"

Panda(C): *Quickly wraps his arms around Fox tightly so he cannot escape* "I think I win that little game, don't you?"

Fox: "Yeah. You win, hehe."