Chapter 13: Grieving and The Letters.

[A couple of weeks has past since Fox and Lawliet passing. Ashley, Sebastian and Panda are all not in a very look place.

Ashley had only known Lawliet and has been her child for 5 years yet Ashley just can't get over her death. She's has lost her biological mother and now one of her adoptive mothers. The only person she had left that was family was well, Sebastian and Max, however Max, Roxy and Blaze haven't been found yet.

Sebastian kept Ashley and Panda close. She wasn't about to let what happened to her happen to the people she cared about most, her adoptive daughter and her closest friend.

Zachary, Panda, Sebastian and Ashley survived the meaningless blood shed however, as you know, Fox and Lawliwt didn't.

There efforts were in vain.

Chris and Laura somehow survived the powerful blast from Sebastian and Panda. They continue their meaningless hate and still have Max, Blaze and Roxy trapped. However it is only the two, they thought it was easier that way.

Panda is looking around hers and Fox's, well just hers now, room to see if she could find anything that could help her remember her little Foxy. She sees a key in one of Fox's drawers and decided to open it. Inside there are letters one labeled "Panda", one labeled "Sebastian", another "Lawliet" and another "Ashley".

The young female takes the letters out and set them on the bed. Panda did the same with the boxes that were in there but set them with the right letter.]

Panda: "Foxy, did you do this?"
*She said to herself looking up at the ceiling. She looks back at the letter and the little box labeled "Panda" and "P"*

"I guess these are for me."
*She almost whispered and sat on the bed. She quickly opened the small box to see a golden ring with a big red ruby. In shock she covered her mouth with her hand and tears welled up in her eyes. After a while of looking at the ring she put the box down on the bed and opened the letter signed to her.
It read:

"Dear Panda,
        Hi Hun and everyone else who is reading this. I guess I should just get straight to the point.

By the time you are reading this I will probably be dead due to the F.E.O. I knew I would be targeted sooner or later. When, where, who and how I'm not sure of. Please don't mourn my death Panda. It wasn't your fault. This day was going to come sooner or later and really I would rather it be later so I can spend time with my beautiful girlfriend and my four adorable kids. I will always be with you and the kids. I'll watch over you and stay by your side through the after life.
Please don't do anything stupid Panda, sweetheart, you have a reason to live and my death was not your fault.
Live on okay. For the kids sake they need their mother.

  You might also see a little box, three big boxes and a book with some letters. The "P" on the small box means "Panda", the "S" on one of the big boxes means "Sebastian", the "L" means Lawliet, the "A" means Ashley and the book is for all of you, including the kids.
Have you opened it yet? That was probably the first thing you did, isn't it? Well I was going to take you out on a date and propose to you.
So, have the ring. I may not be there but I can still say you are mine with that ring. I picked it out just for you and I picked it to your interest in rings. I hope you like it.

I have more letters prepared, including gifts, and will be sent to you on certain days. The first letter will arrive on the 6th of November at around 10:25 am and i guess we'll go from there.

Have fun sweetheart, I love you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
You are my light.
You are my hope.
You are the only one for me.
You are my pride and joy.
You are mine and I love you so much.