Chapter 4 Coming home

[2 weeks past and it seemed like forever for Lawliet but the nurse fount out the reason why Sebastian was throwing up blood. So Sebastian had to be given a blood transfusion to raise her blood levels to the correct level she needed for someone of her age, she is 26, and all Sebastian could think about was going home and seeing everyone again.]
-In the hospital-

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Miss when do you think I can go home?"

Nurse: "Well this is your last one. We can see about letting you go home today or tomorrow."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Smiles*  "I can't wait to see my little kitten again."

Nurse: "Aw isn't that sweet. Do you know why she hasn't come to see you for 2 days?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "She has work, I can't keep her from that and she needs rest when she comes back so. She wanted to come see me everyday but I convince her not to as she needs to go to work."

Nurse: "Oh well you can go see her soon."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Do I still need this bandage on my arm?"

Nurse: "I'm afraid so, you'll have to keep it on for a couple of week more."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Alright." *Picks up her phone and unlocks it*

Nurse: "Looks like you got a text from someone."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Reads all of the messages sent by everyone at the house*  "Aw, there all so sweet. I can always count on them to make to smile."

Panda(F): *Walks into Sebastian's room*  "Umm..... Hello is this Sebastian?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yes it is, who's asking?"

Panda(F): "I'm Panda, I am a friend of Lawliet and I just wanted to come see you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Oh, I see, come on in then sit down."

Panda(F): "Thank you."  *Sits down on a chair next to Sebastian's bed-side*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "So, what has Lawliet told you about me?"

Panda(F): "That you are kind, caring and that you put your friends first before yourself. Also that you are Lawliet's girlfriend."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "She's so sweet. You are okay with that aren't you? Your not homophobic?"

Panda(F): "Oh no I'm not homophobic at all! I'm happy Lawliet has found someone to be with. It doesn't matter to me if they are a girl, boy, have no gender or both. As long as she's happy and there's no abuse in the relationship I'm happy."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Well I can assure you that I won't lay a finger on her. And that's good to know that you think that way."

Panda(F): "That's good."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I wouldn't hurt my little kitten and I won't let anyone or anything hurt her."

Panda(F): "Aw, you gave her a nickname."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Laughs* "Why not I say. But I don't think she has gave me one, which doesn't bother me at all, it would be nice for her to give me a nickname though."

Panda(F): "Well I wish all the best for you two."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Smiles*  "Thanks. Did Lawliet tell you why I'm in here?"

Nurse: "I'll leave you two to talk."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Thank you."

Nurse: "No problem." *Leaves the room*