Chapter 8 The Wedding

[Everyone is getting ready to go to the wedding everything has been set up the guest just need to arrive and so do the two brides. Even though there wasn't a groom they got a best man anyway because they wanted to. And that person was Fox. There was also one thing that Lawliet was worrying about on this day. Her parents didn't know that she was marrying a Female and she didn't even know if they are going to turn up at the wedding. Sebastian may be dressed up in a suit but that doesn't change her gender and the fact that Lawliet wasn't straight. Her parents haven't really liked the fact that their daughter could be Bisexual or Lesbian and no one knows why.]

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Notices Lawliet staring out of the window*  *Walks up to her and wraps her arms around her* "What's wrong hun? Is it your parents?"

Lawliet(Cat): *Sighs*  "Yeah... I don't want them to hate me just because I'm with you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I understand, I don't want that either but you can't help it if they do. They are your parents and they should be there to support you no matter what. Why do you think I never told my parents? My parents hate me. They said I was a mistake and a disgrace."

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah You've told me."  *Hugs Sebastian*  "I'm happy I met you when I did and it was not a mistake. You are not a disgrace at all Wolfie. I love you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Hugs her back*  "I love you too my little kitten."

Lawliet(Cat): "Wolfie?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yes kitten?"

Lawliet(Cat): "If my parent do show up can you help me when I talk to them?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Of course I can."

Lawliet(Cat): "Thank you."

Panda(C): "Come on we need to go!"

Fox: "Alright, I'll go get Sebastian and Lawliet."  *Walks into Lawliet's room*  "Um... It's time to go."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Have you got your speech ready Fox?"

Fox: "Yes I do. Now come on you need to be the first one there."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Alright."
-At the before wedding party-

[They planned this before the wedding just in case Lawliet's or Sebastian's parents showed up and so everyone can get to know each other if they haven't met before.]

Lawliet(Cat): *Holds Sebastian's hand intertwining their fingers*  "I don't see them or your parents."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I wouldn't be surprised if my parents didn't come. Why would they want to come? Why would they want to come and see their own flesh and blood? Why would they want to come and see me happy for once? I was just their little fucking punching bag."

Lawliet(Cat): *Hugs Sebastian*  "Just forget about them now. All the abuse they threw at you. Let it disappear and never come back. I'm here for you, okay? They can't hurt you anymore."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Hugs Lawliet back and kisses her on the cheek*
"Thank you kitten. I just don't really care very much about my parents for what they did."

Lawliet(Cat): "Which is understandable hun."

May(L.M): *Sees Lawliet and walks over to her*  "Lawliet sweetie!"

Lawliet(Cat): "Mother!" *Stands up and hugs her mum*

Nick(L.F): "So who's the lucky feller engaged to our daughter?"

Lawliet(Cat): *Stops hugging her mum and looks at Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Gets up and walks over to Lawliet and her parents and stands beside her*