Chapter 6 Hello, old friend

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Kitten we need to go shopping!"

Lawliet(Cat): "Alright!" *Get ready to go shipping*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Drives to town*

Lawliet(Cat): "How about I take half of the list and you take the other. We will get it done quicker."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Are you sure?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Wolfie I know you are just trying to protect me but we are in a shop. What's going to happen?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Pull Lawliet into a kiss*  "Alright my little kitten. Just be safe, okay?

Lawliet(Cat): *Kisses her back*  "Of course I will."  *Runs off to go get her half of the shopping*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Walks off to go get her half of the shopping*

-With Lawliet-
Lawliet(Cat): *Grabs most of the shopping. Runs into someone whilst looking for the butter and falls onto the floor*  "Hey! Look where you are going!"  *Looks up at the person she run into*  "Ch-Chad?"

Chad: *Helps Lawliet up*  "Hey Lawliet how have you been? I haven't seen you for so long."  *Looks down at Lawliet's chest*

Lawliet(Cat): *Covers his eyes*  "That's why! That's why you haven't seen me and that's also why I broke up with you.

Chad: *Removes Lawliet's hands from his eyes*  "Oh come on Lawliet."  *Pulls Lawliet closer to him*  "Don't you miss us?"

Lawliet(Cat): "No I don't! I'm fucking engaged you bitch! Let go of me!"

Chad: "Engaged? To who?!"

Lawliet(Cat): "Someone you don't know. Now let go of me! Sebastian!"

Chad: "Who are you calling for? Who's Sebastian?"  *Grips tightly on Lawliet's wrists*

Lawliet(Cat): "Ow! Chad let go!"

Chad: *Pins Lawliet against a wall*  "Lighten up kitten."

Lawliet(Cat): "Never call me that again!"

Chad: "Why not?" *Forces Lawliet into a kiss*

Lawliet(Cat): *Tries to push chad away*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Sees Lawliet and Chad and goes Super Saiyan*  "That! Is! My! Fiancé! You bitch! *Punches Chad in the face off Lawliet*

Lawliet(Cat): *Hugs Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Are you okay kitten?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Y-yeah."

Chad: "Ow, what was that for?!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Lifts up her hand with her wedding ring on*  "We're engaged you fuck!"  *Grabs chad by the neck and picks him up off the ground*  "And how are you call *my* Kitten that nickname!"

Chad: "She enjoyed the kiss really."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Slams Chad onto the ground*  "You are going to wish you where never born if you don't shut that fucking pie hole of yours."

Lawliet(Cat): "Wolfie this isn't really the best place to be fighting."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Goes back to normal*  "Oh yeah. I'm sorry."

Chad: *Gets up off the ground*  "Get back here and fight bitch! Yeah aren't wolves dogs? You bitch!"

Lawliet(Cat): "Just ignore him."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "He is insulting me! Wait who is he?"

Lawliet(Cat): "We can talk about it when we get home."