Chapter 5 That All important, Life Changing, Queation

[Sebastian had been thinking about it for a while now. She loved that girl so much and she wanted to spend the rest of life with her. But will she say "yes" to the question Sebastian has wanted to ask for so long now? She couldn't wait any longer. She would ask Lawliet out for dinner and ask her that all important question then.]

Lawliet(Cat): *Wakes up to the site of Sebastian's arm wrapped around her holding her tight and close. Whispers*  "I love you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Opens her eyes and whispers*  "I love you too hun." *Kisses the top of Lawliet's head*

Lawliet(Cat): *Starts purring, turns around so she is facing Sebastian and rubs her face into her neck*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Aw, you're purring. That's so adorable."  *Rubs Lawliet's head*

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh shut up you. Do you want me to find your weak spot again?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Laughs*  "Okay, I'll shut up. It's still adorable though."

Lawliet(Cat): *Blushes*  "Oh you." 

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Looks up at the clock (It's now 10:37am, Saturday)
"Oh would you look at the time we better get up."  *Sits up in the bed*

Lawliet(Cat): *Sits up and speaks in a childish tone*  "Woollffiiieee.~"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yea-"

Lawliet(Cat): *Pulls Sebastian into a kiss*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Kisses her back*

Lawliet(Cat): *Pulls away from the kiss* "Good morning my little Wolfie."  *Smiles*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Smiles*  "Good morning my little kitten. Now what do you want for breakfast?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Hmm...... Cat treats."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Laughs*  "You're lucky I love you, otherwise I wouldn't let you have them for breakfast."  *Gets out of bed and walks into the kitchen*

Lawliet(Cat): *Walks out of her room and sits in the living room*

Fox: *Sees Lawliet*  "Hi Lawliet. Did you sleep well?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Yes I did thank you for asking. Did you rest well Fox?"

Fox: "Yes I did thanks for asking. What are you planning on doing today?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Walks into the living room with breakfast*  "How about we all go out for dinner? And before you ask Fox yes you can bring Panda(C) along."

Fox: "H-how did you?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I know you to well." *Laughs*

Fox: "Well yes you do. And that sounds like a good idea."

Lawliet(Cat): "Fox is there something going on between you and Panda(C)?"

Fox: *Blushes*  "N-no. He doesn't know I like him."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Why not ask him out at dinner?"

Fox: "Good idea I'll call him to see if he can come." *Rings Panda(C)*
(On the phone.)
Panda(C): "Hello?"

Fox: "H-hi Panda(C), some friends and I are going out for dinner tonight and I just wanted to know if you can come."

Panda(C): "Yeah, of course, I'm not doing anything tonight so why not."

Fox: *Has the biggest smile of his face* "Yay! We'll come pick you up at 9:25, is that okay?"

Panda(C): "Yeah that's fine. See you then.