Chapter 11 Sebastians biker gang and Their Little Angels (Part 1)

(A/N: This chapter has been split into parts because I have so many ideas as to what could happen in the one chapter. So you are not reading the one chapter for hours on end I've split it up for you.
Thank you for reading and I hope you like my book so far.
~Sebastian ^-^)

[Two weeks went by quickly and Panda had something to tell Fox. They were going to have a family of there own to look after. The only thing Panda was worrying about was that the F.E.O could come and take everything away so easily. But she wouldn't let anything happen to their kids.
As well as this Lawliet and Sebastian were on the plane back from Hawaii. They both still don't know about Panda really being female and not male. Both Fox and Panda don't know the reaction Sebastian and Lawliet will give when they find out.]

------- On The Phone -------

Fox: "Hello?" *He answered, the phone that was ringing early in the morning*

Lawliet(Cat): "Hi Fox!" *She answered sounding happy to talk to Fox again*

Fox: "Hey Lawliet! What's up?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Well Wolfie and I are on the plane home and I just wanted to talk to you. We haven't seen you in three weeks."

Fox: "Yeah well, I have some news for you and Sebastian."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh, you do?" *She asked starting to worry*

Fox: "Well I say some it's more like a lot of news. A lot as happened in the three weeks of you being away."

Lawliet(Cat): "Could you tell me some of the news now? Please?"

Fox: "Yeah sure. Well Mr. Wolf and Cheetah have moved out of the house and one of my co-workers are staying over."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh that's nice. You worried me then I thought it was something way worse."

Fox: 'If only you knew...' *He thought to himself* "Yeah... I'll tell you the rest when you're here. It's best if we talk about it face-to-face."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh, okay. How's everything with you and Panda?"

Fox: "Everything is great. Would you like to talk to he-him?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Were you about to say 'her'?" *Lawliet became confused as she could of swore she heard Fox about to say 'her'*

Fox: *He quickly responded before Lawliet had a chance to finish* "No." *He said awkwardly laughing*

Lawliet(Cat): "Why do I not believe you?"

Fox: *He sighs* "Okay, look Panda is female."

Lawliet(Cat): "What?"

Fox: "You know the Panda I awkwardly asked out at dinner that one time?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah."

Fox: "She's female not male."

Lawliet(Cat): "....."

Fox: "Hello...?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Why didn't you tell us sooner? It doesn't matter what gender she is. As long as you both are happy then I'm happy."

Fox: *He lets out a sigh is relief* "Panda and I will explain everything when you get back. Like I said: it's better to talk face-to-face."

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah I understand. How are you anyway?"

Fox: "I'm fine, work has been a pain in my backside but you know."

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah, work always seems to be a pain in the backside to everyone."