Chapter 11 (Part 2)

- Flashback to part one -

Lawliet(Cat): "Wolfie. Promise me that you won't get into any trouble and please promise me that you will come back and I will see you again. I can't lose you as well as my mum."

- Onto part 2 -

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Nothing is going to happen to me. I promise."

Lawliet(Cat): *She gets up out of bed and walks up to Sebastian* "You better not break that promise."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "When have I ever broken a promise?"

Lawliet(Cat): "What about that one time when you got drunk every night and you promised me it wouldn't happen again, oh and look what happened Wolfie, the next week after I find you on the floor of the living room passed out."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I had a problem, it's easier said than done." *She exclaimed slowly closing the wardrobe door as much as she could*

Lawliet(Cat): "You're not by any chance still into drinking as much beer as you did then?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "No I only have around 4 or 5 now. I won't drink the whole pack of 10 in one night."

Lawliet(Cat): "Well at least that's something I guess. Come here, give me a kiss before you go." *She said with a smirk on her face*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yes mrs. Certainly mrs. Three bags full mrs."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh shut up and just kiss me already."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I was only messing Kitten." *She exclaimed wrapping her arms around Lawliet's waist and leaning her face closer to Lawliets*

Lawliet(Cat): "Moron."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Annoying."

Lawliet(Cat): "Obnoxious laugh."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Sassy as fuck sometimes."

Lawliet(Cat): "Arrogant."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Pathetic."

Lawliet(Cat): "Stupid."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Loving." *She said with a smirk on her face*

Lawliet(Cat): "Caring." *She smirks back*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Kindhearted."

Lawliet(Cat): "Selfless."

Panda(C): "Oh for fuck sake stop building it up and just kiss already!"

Sebastian(Wolfie)&Lawliet(Cat): *They both start laughing* "You want to see some yuri Panda?"

Panda(C): "What?!?! No! Don't ask such a question!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "We were only joking Panda."

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah calm your tits."

Panda(C): "Did you really just say 'Calm your tits'? Did you really just say that?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "What's so bad about that?"

Panda(C): "Do you know how bad that's going to sound if Fox hears?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Haha, oh yeah shit."

Panda(C): "Still kinda funny though." *She stated trying not to laugh*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yeah it is." *She said resting her forehead on Lawliets*

Lawliet(Cat): *She wraps her arms around Sebastian's neck and kisses her*