Chapter 11 (Part 3)

((Warning: This chapter contains subjects such as loneliness, suicidal thoughts/attempt of suicide. Don't read on if you are sensitive to these subjects.
Even so, I hope you like the chapter. ^-^
~Sebastian))
- Flashback To Part 2 -

Sebastian(Wolfie): "R-Roxy? What are you.---"

- Onto Part 3-

Roxy: *She cut Sebastian off by answering her question and placing her lips on Sebastian's softly closing her eyes*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Sebastian froze in shock. She didn't know what to do. She could feel her face heat up as Roxy kissed her*

Roxy: *She pulls away from the kiss and snaps back into reality* "Oh my god. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." *She said moving away from Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): ".....Roxy w-what the....?"

Roxy: "I... I'm sorry Sebastian. I didn't want you find out like this." *She said running to her bike and riding away tears streaming down her face. She was so embarrassed as she completely forgot about Sebastian being married to Lawliet because she was drunk. She didn't know what to do.*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy!" *She shouted*

Blaze: *She hears shouting and walks out of the pub to Sebastian* "Where's Roxy gone?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I'm so confused, one minute we are looking at the sunset then next minute she kisses me and then the next thing I know she rode off in tears!"

Blaze: "You don't know do you? Well go after her and talk to her. C'mon I'll go with you I know where she goes at times like this." *She stated getting on her bike and putting her helmet on*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Okay. I'll follow you." *She said getting on her bike and puts her helmet on*

Blaze: "C'mon." *She said riding off*

[Sebastian followed Blaze through the streets on England once again. The place Roxy goes is to her old house on the cliff. She parks her bike outside her house and stands near the edge of the cliff looking down. Tears continued to fall down her face as she does this.

Blaze and Sebastian went as fast as they could down the street to the cliff where Roxy was standing. Sebastian quickly gets off her bike, takes off her helmet putting it down on the bike and ran over to Roxy.]

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy?"

Roxy: "S-Sebastian...? Leave me alone."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy, talk to me. Please, I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Like old times, remember?"

Roxy: "I.... Did you not get the hint?!" *She turns around to face Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I know you've called me 'hun' but that's just you. You've always called me that."

Roxy: "Sebastian, I... I have a crush on you. Now I know you don't return those feelings so I'm sorry for kissing you earlier."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Oh.... Them hints."

Roxy: *She falls to her knees and cries* "I'm alone... My family thinks I'm a disgrace because of what I do. No one loves me. I've never been loved by anybody."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Where has all of this come from? Of course you're not alone." *She said walking closer to Roxy* "Roxy please don't do what I think you're going to do."

Roxy: *She stands up and walks backwards slowly* "Why shouldn't I? I've got nothing here. I'm alone. I'm a disgrace to my family."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy you are not a disgrace and you're not alone. I care about you and I am here for you. You don't have to do this." *She said her voice filled with worry*