Chapter 12: I'm Sorry I couldn't Protect You

[5 years have passed since The babies birth. Everyone is in the living room, Ashley and the other kids are playing a game called "Make-belief". Although Ashley is 21 years old she is surprisingly good at this game and knows when something has gone too far. Everyone else are sitting on the couches watching them.]

Sebastian Jr: "Hey Ashley! Ashley, look I'm flying! Hehehe." *The young boy exclaimed sticking out his arms and running around the living room excitingly. Giggling along as he ran.*

Fox: "Be careful son."

Sebastian Jr: "I will daddy. Come on Maxton play!"

Maxton: "I'm a fearless knight! Where is my... Uumm.. My talking dragon Ruby?! Hehe. Ruby!"

Ashley: "I'm right here young sir." *She said giving Maxton a piggyback ride and slowly walks around the room.*

Sebastian Jr: "Woah!"

Maxton: "Hehehe, mummy look at me!"

Panda: "Be careful now sweetheart."

Ashley: "Don't worry I won't drop him. He's safe."

Panda: "Thanks Ashley."

Sebastian Jr: "Julia! Precilla! Come and help me slay the dragon!" *He said raising his cardboard sword.*

Maxton: "Why? Is the dragon evil?"

Ashley: "Hehe. Yeah I am the evil dragon Bone-Crusher. Hahahaha!"

[Julia and Precilla run into the living room with their cardboard swords and both shout "Where's the evil dragon?!" They all start attacking Ashley however not harming the teen in any way. Ashley falls to the floor dramatically, avoiding the younger kids, and played dead.]

Precilla: "We did it! Hehe."

Julia: "Yay! Mummy daddy look we slay the big meanie."

Sebastian Jr: "Hehehe! W-wait, Ashley? Aaashhlleeyyy."

Maxton: "Sebastian Jr, what's wrong with Ashley?"

Sebastian Jr & Maxton & Julia & Preccilla: *They all walk over to Ashley concerned.* "Ashley???"

Ashley: *She suddenly springs up and wraps her arms around all of them entering a loving embrace.* "Hahaha! I got ya."

Julia: "No fair." *She said in a huff but hugs Ashley back.*

Sebastian Jr: "Damn it I let my guard down. Well played Ashley." *He said hugging Ashley. Precilla and Maxton doing the same.*

Panda: "Sebby. Look how cute that is. They're all hugging."

Sebastian: "Aww, quick someone get a picture."

Fox: *He takes out his phone a takes a picture of all of them hugging.* "That's going straight into the photo album."

Julia: "We wuv you Ashley."

Ashley: "And I wuv you all too."

[All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and all of the adults stand up. Sebastian Jr, Maxton, Precilla and Julia ran behind Panda and Fox and Ashley stay sat down.

They never get people knocking at there door and the postman has a special knock he uses. This wasn't that knock.]

Fox: "I'll get it."

Panda: "Be careful Foxy."

Fox: "I will." *He walks over to the door a slowly opens it to see his dad standing there.* "D-dad?"