Chapter 11 (Part 4: Final).

- The Next Morning -

[Sebastian wakes up the next morning. A certain spot on her neck was stinging like crazy. She went to see what it was but winced in pain when she gently touched it.
What the hell happened? Sebastian thought to herself. She looks to her right to see Lawliet fast asleep with marks all over her neck and upper chest.
A few minutes later Lawliet woke up.]

Lawliet(Cat): *Her eyes flutter open as she sees Sebastian in front on her and she wraps her arms around Sebastian* "Good morning baby."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Good morning hun." *She said wrapping her arms around Lawliet's waist*

Lawliet(Cat): *She moves Sebastian's head to show the very visible hickey, she gave her, on her neck*
"I got you good there, didn't I?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She winces* "Ow, yeah you did."

Lawliet(Cat): "I'm sorry Wolfie does it hurt?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yes it does."

Lawliet(Cat): *She moves so she is now on top of Sebastian and licks the hickey on her neck* "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. We can alway go for round two and you can get pay back if you want?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "N-no. I'll get my pay back some other time and make you scream my name." *She whispered into her ear pulling up Lawliet's bra strap. Sebastian wraps her arms around her wife, once again, and smirks*

Lawliet(Cat): "We shall see about that, won't we Wolfie?" *She said smirking back. Then placing a kiss on Sebastian's lips*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She kisses Lawliet back* "I love you Kitten. So much."

Lawliet(Cat): "I love you too Wolfie. I am forever yours." *She said with a smile on her face and kissed her again with Sebastian, obviously, kissing her back*

- In The F.E.O Lab (1 Month Later.) -

Laura: "Chris, how are our little guests?"

Chris: "One of them doesn't seem to shut up."

Laura: "I see and which one might that be?" *She ask filling a container with a toxin*

Chris: "I think you know which on it is miss."

Laura: "Bring her in it's time for her first test and questioning session."

Chris: "As you wish madam." *He said walking over to one of the cells set up in the other room* "Come here you disgusting wolf thing."

Roxy: *She looks up at Chris with an evil glare and snarls at him* "Very funny!" *She tries to break the chains from around her wrists, that were attached to the wall behind her, but fails* "You're just lookin' for a reason to insult me now, aren't you?!" *She growls*

Chris: "Pretty much." *He said with an evil grin. He unhooks the chains from the wall and drags Roxy to where Laura is standing with a needle in her hand filled with the toxin. Chris restrains Roxy to a chair in the middle on the room*

Laura: "Thank you Chris. You can leave now. Go bother the other one if you wish." *She said putting the needle down on the table*

Roxy: "Don't you dare hurt Blaze!"

Laura: *She glares at Roxy and punches her in the jaw* "Be quiet! I don't want to hear you speak unless I ask you something or I talk to you first! Got that?!"

Roxy: "Fuck you."

Laura: "I'll take that as you understand."

Chris: "So, what are your orders madam?"