Let's Ride

My contribution to the AlDub 1st anniversary Ache stories. Prompt was given by a reader. It was: motorcycle and Ben wa balls 😏☺️

//

She was on her bed, typing away on her laptop, writing for her blog when he slowly walked in, smirking.  She looked up when she heard him stalking towards her, raising an eyebrow at him, not liking the smirk that was on his lips.

"What?" she huffed at him, returning to her laptop.

"Sungit naman nito," he teased, plopping beside her. 

She rolled her eyes. "I need to update my blog.  Mamaya ka na manggulo."

"Eto naman.  I have a surprise for you," he whispered, leaning in and giving her pulse point an open-mouthed kiss.

"Hmmm..." she moaned appreciatively, still typing however. "Kung ganyan ang surprise mo, pwede bang mamaya na lang?  Kailangan ko lang talagang tapusin itong sinusulat ko."

He continued kissing her until he reached the outer shell of her ear, nibbling on it.  "Iba itong surprise na ito," he said huskily.  "Saka ngayon na siya kailangang gawin habang may araw pa."

She leaned away from him a bit to escape his kisses and to look at him. "Ooookkkaaayyy...  Ano 'yang surprise na 'yan?" she asked, intrigued, closing her laptop and placing it on her bedside table. 

With his dimpled, naughty smirk never leaving his face, he produced a couple of gold-toned, solid balls a little bigger than a marble hanging down a string of some sort from his pocket.  "This," he said, quite proudly. 

She looked at it and hesitantly took it from him.  She weighed it in her hand and felt the smooth, cool surface of the balls, knocking them together and finding out that they were hollow inside.  She looked back at him.  "Ano 'to?"

"Ben Wa Balls."

It took her a while to register what he just said.  But when it did, she suddenly asked him incredulously, "Really?  Seryoso ka?!" 

She wasn't a virgin when it came to these things, given that they were a pretty adventurous couple, sexually. But she was definitely surprised with this new... well... toy, that he brought.

He nodded vigorously, still grinning. "Will you use it?  You know, for me?" he asked her seductively, teasingly, his voice going an octave lower.

"Uhm... Oo. Pwede naman," she answered back, a little bit unsure but trusting him enough that whatever he had planned was for both their pleasure.  "Pero bakit kailangang ngayon na?  Hindi ba pwedeng mamayang gabi na lang?"

He shook his head.  "No, we need to do it right now while it's still light outside."

"Bakit nga?"

"Trust me on this, Meng. Please?" he pleaded, putting on his best puppy-dog face.

She sighed and handed the balls back to him.  "Ok, fine," she answered, standing up and started to remove her clothes. 

"Uh, love?  Anong ginagawa mo?"

She turned to look back at him, her hands on the bottom of the cami she was wearing and was about to take off.  "Undressing.  Sabi mo, now na diba?"

He bit his lip, shook his head then stood up to go to her en-suite bathroom.  She stopped undressing and frowned, confused.  She heard the faucet running and thought that he must be washing the balls so it was clean for her to use.  When he came out, he immediately went to her, balls in hand and sat down on the bed in front of her.  He slowly took off the sleep shorts she was wearing along with her panties, and slid both garments down her smooth legs.