Sunset

A reader-writer collab between @wuthie16 and @xiieyiie (over at Twitter)  

Prompt: Maichard making out on the hood of a car during sunset

This was originally posted on I, Ache volume 2 book.  I enjoyed writing this one as it is sweet with a little side dish of hotness in it.  Not too overly SPG but still - it's there.  Hehe.

FICTION OK? OK. 

//

"Love! Love! Gising na!"

He was screaming like a five year old as he jumped, yes - jumped, on her bed to try and get her to wake up.

"Unghhh... RJ...," she moaned in annoyance, as she took another pillow and put it on top of her head. "You do realize I had a late shoot last night, no scratch that - early this morning, diba? Pwede bang patulugin mo naman ako??"

"No can do, love!" he replied in a sing-song voice, wrestling the pillow from her. "Tara na! Bangon na diyan! Patapos na kaya ang araw. Hapon na, oh!"

She sat up with a pout on her lips, frowning and irritated from lack of sleep. "Nasaan ba kasi si Dean? Bakit ka ba nun pinapasok?" she grumbled under her breath.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Dali na! Bihis ka na! Alis tayo!"

She kept on grumbling under her breath as she got dressed. Opting for comfort, she wore one of his white v-neck shirts and some jean shorts, putting her hair up in a high ponytail.

"Pasalamat ka talaga mahal kita," she mumbled with a roll of her eyes.

"I know," he answered back as he walked towards her, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Bagay talaga sa'yo ang mga damit ko. Tara na?"

"Saan ba kasi tayo pupunta?" she asked as she put on her white sneakers. "Siguraduhin mong maayos 'yan dahil jusko, Ricardo - kung hindi, mauupakan kita!"

"Sobrang war freak mo talaga," he replied, chuckling as he took her hand and walked outside her unit towards the elevators. "Magugustuhan mo ito, promise."

"Make sure lang. Dahil you interrupted my much-needed sleep for this."

"You'll love it, Menggay ko. Kailan ba naman ba naging hindi?"

"Let's see..." she contemplated. "There was this one time where you surprised me in the middle of the night only to be the one surprised kasi wala ako dito at nasa Bulacan ako. Tapos yung nagpa-bulaklak ka nung absent ako dahil sa dinosaur. Tapos --"

"All right!" he interrupted, laughing. "Kailangan ipaalala talaga? Dibale - this time, it's foolproof. Wala akong kahit ano after SPS today. We could spend the entire day and night together," he continued, grinning at her, brows waggling.

"Harot mo forevs, Ricardo!" she replied, hitting his arms lightly, laughing as they walked towards his Jaguar.

Later on - much to her chagrin, he was driving around in circles, seemingly lost. She huffed in annoyance, arms crossing over her chest, looking towards him as he tried to navigate his way through rough roads.

"Dito lang daw yung resto na yun banda, eh," he mumbled under his breath as he turned towards another dead end.

"RJ," she called, trying to get his attention. "RJ!"

"Huh? Yes, love?" he distractedly answered as he stopped and parked by what looked like a deep cliff, with railings - thank God - and checked the Google Map app on his phone to see where they currently were.

"Uwi na tayo."

"Teka lang, Menggay. Malapit na kasi dito yung --"

She took a deep breath, trying to reign in her temper, rubbing her temples. "Uwi na tayo, RJ," she said exasperatedly. "Kanina pa tayo paikot-ikot dito sa gitna ng kawalan. Hindi ko alam kung saan mo na tayo dinala. Uwi na lang tayo. Let's call it a day and order take out. Maaga rin naman tayo bukas para sa EB."