Again

A/N: Harot Fridays Ache Edition with the prompt: Again

//

"Gotcha..."

He whispered hotly in my ear as I squealed and giggle, breathless. He grabbed me by my waist, his large hand spanning the expanse of my exposed tummy due to my midriff denim top before pulling me closer to his clothed, muscular chest. My giggles quickly turned into moans as he started to nibble on the outer shell of my ear, prompting me to close my eyes as he continued with his slow and sensual assault. I had to stifle a loud gasp when I suddenly felt his lips on my pulse, gently sucking my skin into his mouth.

"You didn't run fast enough, Nicomaine."

God, but I love hearing my full name spoken by him - his deep, velvety baritone voice sending delicious shivers down my spine.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I whispered breathlessly as I found myself grinding my ass against his slowly hardening cock. Too bad it was still covered with his jogger pants, though I did reach behind me and started to stroke him, making him groan.

"This," he growled possessively before swiftly turning me around and capturing my lips with his. He then kissed me - hard, his tongue dueling with mine for dominance as he made quick work of my clothes, my top almost being torn, my jeans pulled unceremoniously down my legs.

He wasted no time in removing what he was also wearing, his pants not even going to his ankles before his fingers found my center. I gasped as my hands wound around his neck, trying to hold on as his talented hand started taking me higher.

"Tangina, basang-basa ka..."

"RJ... Now..." I mewled and pleaded, desperate for release, desperate to feel him. And when he finally heard my plea, slamming his hard rod into my slick channel, I cried out - immense relief and ecstasy flowing through me.

He pounded into me mercilessly. And I had no choice but to hold on and ride the waves of bliss with him. We both reached nirvana at the same time, with me milking him for all his worth, each other's names a prayer whispered with our lips.

Panting, he dropped his head on my shoulder just as I started to caress his back. When I thought we were done, I squeezed him within me, making him groan. I suddenly gasped, feeling him harden slowly again just as he nipped at my exposed shoulder.

"Really? Again?"

He pulled back and looked at me straight, his gaze hot and intense, the glint in his eyes telling me already his answer.

"Again. And again. And again. And again..."