Condo Nights - Weeksary Edition

As promised - here's the SPG portion of the weeksary harot short I wrote last week. I hope I delivered. Hehehe 😅

Enjoy! 😏

Oh - and this is unbeta'ed and not proofread as always. Mistakes you will see are mine. 😘

Thank you for reading! 💛

//

He unlocked the door to her condo, having his own key, removing his shoes by the front door before entering fully.

"Love? Dito na ako," he called as he walked in his socks further down the front hallway of her unit.

He was tired from the event that he just went to, singing then greeting and having photo-ops with the fans. Don't get him wrong though - he loved doing all of those and more, but sometimes - it just gets so tiring and all he wanted to do was lie down and sleep, preferably with her in his arms.

"In here, love!" He heard her call from somewhere within the condo. He closed his eyes as he walked further inside and inhaled the yummy smells that came from the kitchen since that was where she was.

"Ang bango naman," he commented as he finally spotted her, by the stove - mixing something on a saucepan.

He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, dropping a kiss on her cheek, finally resting his chin on her bare shoulder as she was wearing one of his large shirts which falls off her petite frame.

"Carbonara?" he asked quietly, giving a kiss to her neck this time.

"Yep. Dun ka nga muna," she playfully pushed him back with her bum even as she tilted her head to the side to give him more access. "Patapos na rin naman ako. You can shower first if you want or rest or whatever."

"Hmmm..." he moaned as he started to plant open-mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulder. "Parang mas gusto ko muna dito. Mas nakakawala ng pagod."

"Faulkerson! Dun ka na nga muna!" she giggled as she turned around and pushed him back. "Ligo ka na or pahinga. Sige na! You'll have me for dessert, later." She playfully grinned then winked at him before giving him a quick smack on his lips. "Go na! I'm almost done here."

"Sige na nga. I'll change na lang muna. Later na ang shower. I'll rest up first."

He yelped when she lightly slapped his bum as he was walking away from her. He playfully glared at her to which she only responded with a happy grin and a shrug of her shoulders before she turned around and returned to what she was cooking.

Later on, they were both at her little dining table eating what she prepared for them. He was eating with gusto - not realizing that he was really hungry until she served him with his favorite kind of pasta.

"This is really good, mahal," he remarked, his mouth full of carbonara. "Ang sarap, sobra."

She chuckled as she also forked some into her mouth. "Glad you like it. Tsaka buti naman naka-shower ka na rin."

He swallowed first before replying. "Eh hinihintay rin lang naman kitang matapos - so I did na rin."

"Hmmm..."

A little while later and she was by the kitchen sink, trying to rinse their plates when he walked up to her and pulled her closer to him, nuzzling her neck in the process.

"Matagal ka pa ba, love?" he asked quietly. "Gusto ko na ng dessert."

She chortled as she pushed him away with her bum again. "Hindi talaga makahintay ang harot mo. I'm almost done na rin dito, mahal. Hintayin mo na lang ako sa -- EEP! RJ! PUT ME DOWN! WAIT LAAAAANGGG!"