The Baron (2)

A/N: First part can be found here:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/48oiP98E1C

//

It was late at night or early morning, depending on how one would look at it. The stars were still twinkling, the full moon was still out and bright - its soft, dim rays going through the clear glass of the floor-to-ceiling windows in Nicomaine's bedroom.

Nicomaine was lying on her side, still wide awake, a small smile playing on the corners of her lips as she gazed outside her window. She stifled a giggle as she felt movement behind her, under her bed covers, one strong arm going around her middle and pulling her close towards a hard, bare chest.

"Why are you still awake?" a gruff voice remarked quietly behind her.

"I couldn't sleep, my Lord," she replied softly, wiggling her behind a little and biting her lip to stop the moan that threatened to come out of her thoroughly kissed and swollen lips as Lord Richard nuzzled her bared shoulder and neck.

"I believe we are surely past that, do you not think so - my sweet, sweet Nicomaine?" Lord Richard whispered, his mouth doing wondrous things on Nicomaine's bare skin.

Nicomaine simply moaned in response before squealing a bit then giggling when Richard expertly slid her underneath him, his hardness towering over all her softness. She sighed as she reached up a hand and touched his face, poking his dimple which made him chuckle.

"Such a temptress," he marveled as his eyes raked over her naked form. He then leaned down and captured her lips with his, groaning as she kissed him back wantonly, her arms going around him . "Hmmm... Such sweetness... I will always be wanting more..."

They kissed for a few more moments, the stars and the moon their only witnesses as they entangled themselves deeper into the passionate night of their making.

"Now, what shall we do about that sleeplessness of yours, hmm?" Richard asked as he continued with his amorous kisses down Nicomaine's neck.

Nicomaine arched her back, calling out Richard's name just as his lips latched onto one of her nipples, sucking it into his hot mouth while his other hand became busy massaging the other.

"Whatever shall we do, my Lord..." she panted just as she closed her eyes tight when she felt his long fingers graze her still moist center.

"I may have a few ideas," he teased as he pulled back and stared at her, his eyes dark. "If you are willing."

Nicomaine narrowed her gaze at Richard's teasing tone before she bit her lower lip once more and grabbed his hardening manhood in her petite hand, making him gasp then groan before closing his eyes. She pumped him slowly, feeling him harden even more in her small, lithe hand.

She then leaned up and whispered enticingly in his ear, "I believe that statement should apply to you, my Lord..."

He simply growled and pinned her underneath him before kissing her senseless and making good on his promise of making sure she was sleepy at the end of it all.

//

Three months later...

Nicomaine was settling in nicely in the Faulkerson household with the baron, Lord Richard, graciously providing for her studies with promises of making her a lady and introducing her to society in a couple of months time. She was excelling in all of her courses, her tutors singing her praises as she continued to be in favor with all of them.

Of course, the nightly visits that Lord Richard makes to her room were surely reason enough to prove to the baron that she deserved to be the lady of the Faulkerson household. Though Henrietta, the matronly head housekeeper of Lord Richard, kept on hinting to her about the baron's other... activities.