Push Ups

A/N: short and sweet for Harot Fridays, Team Ache edition. 😏 Slightly longer than what was posted on Twitter. Unbeta'ed as always.

Prompt was Summer.

//

He was sweating profusely in the sweltering summer heat, despite the air-conditioning on full blast. Clad only in his boxer briefs, he did his push-ups in the middle of the living room - his biceps straining against his body weight.

She stood by the kitchen, in her thin, silk nightgown and nothing more, a glass of iced water in hand. As she watched him, she licked her lips as her eyes followed the trail of sweat on his defined biceps and shoulders. Smirking, she slowly went to him - deliberately jostling her glass, prompting a small, melted ice to drop on his back.

"Mahal!" he gasped, his eyes widening as he almost lost his form in his push-up. "Ang lamig!"

"Oops," she murmured, still smirking as she dropped to her knees beside him. "Let me take care of that."

With a naughty glint in her eyes, she leaned down and licked the melting ice from his back, sucking on his salty, hot skin on the way.

"Mahal..." he gutturally groaned.

With surprising strength, she flipped him over on his back and straddled him, her center on top of his slowly hardening manhood - his hands automatically going on her thighs as they slowly went under her nightgown.

"Tangina, wala ka palang... ah, shit!"

She grasped him under his boxers, stroking him up and down, getting him even harder than he already was. When she was satisfied he was ready - she lifted herself up a bit and aligned him on her weeping entrance. With a sexy smirk still on her lips, she impaled herself on him - both of them moaning loud at the feeling of being suddenly joined, her wet channel sucking all of his hardness inside.

"Putangina - basang basa ka, mahal..."

She then bounced herself on top of him, riding him into oblivion, his hard rod easily going in and out of her slick core - just as he ripped her nightgown off her, exposing her nakedness to him.

"Puta, ang ganda ganda no talaga..."

He reached in between them and gently touched where they were joined, his finger quickly finding her little pearl as he deftly played with it - helping her to reach her ecstasy, which she did after just a few flicks and circles of his talented hand. He quickly followed with a loud grown just as she clenched, milking him within her.

Dropping on his bare chest as she panted, she whispered, "O, 'di ba? Mas ok na workout 'yun kaysa sa kanina mo pang ginagawa dito."

He laughed and agreed with her.