Gasoline Boy (4)

A/N: Final part of our mini-story that started over at the Pakiwari book. 😏 Can be read on its own but would be nicer if you read the sorta prologue from the Pakiwari book. 😉

Unbeta'ed as always.

Enjoy! 🔥

//

It was 8pm. The sun was already down, the rush hour done. Only a few cars here and there were coming to gas up on their station. It was finally time for the night shift to start.

It's finally time for RJ to come see me.

Maine smirked as she stared at her reflection on her bathroom mirror, applying mascara on her long lashes, pinching her cheeks a bit for some natural blush, and fluffing her hair to get that sexy bed-hair-but-not-really look.

After her encounter with RJ that morning, she changed into her usual casual office attire - an A-line skirt with a cardigan over her loose tank top. Tonight, she discarded her cardigan and was simply in her tank top and skirt as well as black high-heeled pumps. She knew she looked smoking hot.

And I wanted him distracted. Like he distracted me the whole day.  

She again went down for lunch after working on her paperworks and reports for their accountant about the station's billing, that morning. After her encounter with RJ, she felt totally famished. It was already 1pm and she needed to eat, feeling her stomach grumbling after only eating a banana and yogurt that morning. It was a slow time for the station so she decided it was a good time as any to leave the station at that time. 

She, however, had to stop in her tracks as she exited her office, standing by the stairs when she saw RJ was by the cashier area. Right there in the middle of the station where there was a lone electric fan, he was without his top uniform, only wearing a tight-fitting, white v-neck shirt. She unknowingly gulped when he suddenly put his shirt up halfway, his flat stomach and ab muscles showing as he turned towards the electric fan to cool down, using another cardboard as a fan to add additional cool air to his sweaty, heated skin. He was laughing with Al and another co-worker and the combination of his disarming bedimpled grin, sweaty face, tight-muscled abs and hard, flexing biceps as he fanned himself made her turn around and walk back up to her office.

She went straight to her bathroom to splash cold water on her face and neck to rid herself of the dirty thoughts that suddenly invaded her mind.

Needless to say, she was distracted the rest of the afternoon after that.

I wonder if that is how sweaty he would look as he flex and move above me. Or under me, whichever.

Then she heard a light knock on her door.

She grinned.

Well, Maine. You're about to find out.

//

RJ took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as he stood in front of Maine's office, psyching himself up before knocking. He closed his eyes as he shook his head from side to side, trying to remove his sudden nervousness. He was off the clock so to speak, considering that Maine agreed for him to take an hour and a half break before he continues on with the next shift. He was simply wearing his undershirt and his work khakis as he tried to gather the courage to knock on his boss' door.

Wala 'to, RJ. Gusto ka lang nyang makausap tungkol sa shift mo ngayong gabi. Tsaka tama si Al. Hindi ka sisisantehin kung pinagtatrabaho ka pa.

Tsaka kung yung kaninang umaga eh --

RJ PUTRAGIS! HINDI NGAYON ANG TAMANG ORAS PARA PAGISIPAN ANG BOSS MO NG --