Nomen (Ache Fairy Tale)

A/N: This is the longer, more complete version of Nomen - without the word cap (this is over by around 500 words or so from the initial 2000 word cap that we had for Ache). Meaning I let myself go with my imagination, so to speak. Ehehehehehe... 😅 Enjoy. 😏😘

//

"Ugh... Fuck! Yes... Give it to me..." he groaned as she continually bounced on top of him, his cock pistoning in and out of her wet, tight cunt.

She arched her back, the tips of her hair touching his knees as he sucked on a nipple she so gladly offered to him. One hand of his was splayed on her back to support her, while the other massaged her breast as she mewled and writhed on top of him, her hands gripping his shoulders tight.

"Oh god... Shit... You're so tight and wet..."

Her moans reverberated off the walls, her shrieks of pleasure magnified when his hand left her breast to please her pussy, finding her clit and flicking it quickly. 

"Come for me, beautiful..." he gritted out as he watched her face, scrunched up in ecstasy.

And she did. Her mouth opened in a silent 'o', her eyes closed tight as she convulsed on top of him, her slick walls pulsating and gripping him-- triggering his own release.

"FUCK!"

She collapsed on top of him, her forehead on his neck, breathing harshly, spent but sated, as he scattered open-mouthed kisses on her shoulder blades.

He started to caress her hair and she moaned in bliss. "Will you tell me your name, beautiful?" he softly asked as he continued to kiss any exposed skin he could reach.

She pulled back to stare at him, her amber, enigmatic eyes staring deeply into his.

Then she smiled.

//

Richard woke up with a start. Disoriented, he took in his surroundings and realized he was in the library. With open books scattered all around him and his head slumped on his laptop - the keyboard keys making a mark on his face - he groaned. He then slowly sat up and scratched his eyes, moving his neck from side to side to remove the kinks that formed there.

"What time is it?" he sleepily mumbled to himself as he looked for his phone, yawning.

11:30PM. He only had thirty minutes left before the university library closes for the night.

Fuck, I fell asleep again. He thought with a frown, scratching his head as he started to gather his books and other stuff - haphazardly placing them in his backpack.  How long was I asleep for? Shit.

He slowly stood up and groaned louder, feeling his knees buckle and his legs shake all of a sudden, catching the attention of the girl seated at the table in front of his. He looked down at himself and saw a slight wetness on the crotch of his pants. Mortified, he grabbed the nearest thing to him - his backpack - and covered his front with it.

Holy fucking shit! Did I just--?!

He closed his eyes and almost face-palmed himself as he massaged his temples, scrunching his brows while trying to remember the last vestiges of the hot dream that was already slowly escaping him. He had been having these... very vivid sexual dreams ever since he started working on his college thesis, most prominently whenever he was in the library, for some strange, odd reason.

And his dreams always ended the same way. Whenever he wanted to find out the name of the girl he was fucking - he would wake up, never knowing it.

He was satiated, yes - but frustrated afterwards from not knowing who she was.