Sofitel - Junior Suite

Continuation of Sofitel - Spiral from Pakiwari. 😘

For sereace - you were my mentor and you inspired me to start writing in this genre. I love you. Sagad.

//

She let herself be pulled towards the elevators, giggling when he tripped on his feet as they were walking briskly together, hand in hand.

"'Maryosep na buhay naman 'to oh!" he grumbled under his breath, touching his nape, an act of slight nervousness, when they stopped in front of the elevators.

She outright laughed when she heard him say that, much to his embarassment, his ears suddenly turning red.

"Kalma, RJ," she soothed, stepping closer to him as he pushed the up button several times.  She held on to his arms and reached up to give him a quick kiss on his cheek, then whispered close to his ear, "We have all afternoon and night.  No shoots and any engagements, remember?"

He visibly gulped, she noticed, his eyes closing of their own accord when she blew slightly on his still red ear.  "Mahaba-haba pa tayong magkasama.  Siguraduhin mong kakayanin mo ha?"

He looked at her then and slowly smirked, his deep dimple appearing, eyes slightly narrowing in provocation.  This time, she was the one who gulped, mouth suddenly turning dry from the way he was staring at her.

"Ilang beses ko na bang sinabi sa 'yo, Menggay?" he asked quietly, his voice low and husky.  "Wag na wag mo akong sinusubukan."

She bit her lip as she continued looking at him from under her eyelashes, one side of her mouth quirking in a sexy smirk.  "Ewan ko lang.  Parang hindi mo 'ata kakayanin talaga, eh.  Kanina ka pa medyo parang... Natataranta," she teased.

He didn't reply, simply wetting his lips with his tongue and looking at her sideways before looking back towards the numbers flashing on top of the elevators, his dimple never leaving his face.

Once inside the elevator, both were quiet as they rode up towards the suite that he was able to reserve, tension suddenly mounting, his grip on her hand tightening.

"What is it with elevators?" he muttered to himself, which she heard and to which she chuckled lightly.  "Lakas maka-Fifty Shades."

"Christian Grey - is that you?" she teasingly asked, squeezing his hand.

"Gusto mo ba?" he asked her back, voice in a joking manner, though his hot gaze towards her says otherwise.  "Naku, Menggay.  Pasalamat ka may CCTV dito sa elevator," he added, kissing her hand that he was holding instead.

"Talaga ba?" she challenged him yet again, one brow raising.  "Paano kung wala?"

He didn't reply once more since the elevators opened, simply squeezed her hand and once again pulled her towards their reserved suite. 

He dropped the keycard while he was trying to open the door, much to his consternation, making her chuckle again.  "ARGH!  Today is simply not my day!"

"Don't say that.  Today is actually YOUR day," she responded, smiling alluringly back at him.

She then took the keycard from him and opened the door easily, walking ahead of him and admiring the view from the two balconies facing the bay.  "Good choice on the room."

"Sana ok lang ito.  Eto na lang kasi ang suite na available daw nila, eh."

She walked towards him and placed both of her arms around his neck.  She then tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on his lips.  "This is perfect," she whispered against him.  "Any room will do naman eh," she added, leaning forward to give him another soft one.