Dance Foreplay

He bit his lip as she started to grind herself on him, trying to concentrate fully on not getting hard, especially not in front of an audience and with cameras pointed at them. But... To no avail.

He closed his eyes briefly and prayed to every deity available and tried to think of everything unsexy just to get it to go down. But she continued on grinding, one leg hoisted up, which made sure that her center kept on rubbing deliciously on him.

She smirked for the cameras, but he knew that she felt him getting harder by the second, with the way she lightly squeezed his nape. He couldn't help the soft groan that escaped him when his hand slid down her ass that was still moving against him.

"Down, boy," she whispered before separating from him and continuing on with their dance prod.

He knew this was going to happen. She had always been a temptress, seductive in her own right. Especially with that fucking crop top that he didn't know she was going to wear. A man could only take so much.

When the floor director signaled that they were off-air, he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the backstage, towards one of the seldom used dressing rooms where he stashed his things and bag in a hurry before their prod. He pushed her inside and quickly locked the doors.

He then pushed her on the wall beside the door and captured her lips with his, devouring her, voraciously loving her mouth.

"Love, sandali," she weakly protested when he let go of her lips even as he started nipping his way down her neck. She moaned when he sucked on her pulse point, prompting him to cover her mouth with his hand while the other was unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans.

"No time," he breathlessly said. "Kelangan pa nila tayo sa barangay." He slipped his hand inside her jeans and panties, rubbing and fondling, finding her already wet and wanting, making him groan.

He immediately removed her jeans, only able to get out one leg out of it, leaving the rest of it on the other, pooling at her ankle. She quickly worked on getting him unzipped, simply pulling out his already hard member, stroking him up and down, not even bothering with removing his jeans.

"Hurry," she pleaded.

"Shit, teka lang. Ugh... Love, wait - yung condom --"

He quickly took his bag that he left on the table and found a condom in one of the pockets which he quickly opened and rolled down on his cock. He groaned once more when he felt her petite hand gripping him, guiding him towards her entrance.

"Love, now. Please..."

He hooked her leg up on his waist, much like what he did during their earlier dance. Although this time, dancing a different tune. Then he pushed. Until he was all the way in. And both moaned at the sensation of being joined together as one.

"Love..."
"Faster..."
"Ungh..."
"Oh god..."
"Oh..."
"Deeper.."
"Shit..."
"Harder!"
"Fuck..."
"I'M CUMMING!"

He immediately covered her mouth when she almost screamed after that last bit. He clamped down on her shoulders, sucking on her skin, marking her, to prevent himself from moaning out loud as well.

"Oh my god..." she breathed out, eyes still closed, body slumped against the wall, after coming down from her high. He slowly pulled out of her, making her wince a bit.

"Dress up na ulit, love. Change costume pa tayo," he told her even as he was removing the condom from himself, rolling it up and throwing it in the nearby trash bin.

He went to her when she was all dressed up once more and kissed her on her sweaty forehead. She chuckled and patted his cheek before turning around to open the door.

"What's so funny?" he asked, brows furrowing as he went back for his things.

"It worked," she shrugged, giving him an innocent smile.

"What did?"

She just gestures towards her outfit - the crop top, the ripped jeans, the heels. Then she gave him an impish grin and walked out.

He shook his head and grinned at her silliness. "Kala mo, Menggay. Round 2 ka sakin mamaya."