Bodyguard (Part 2)

Eto na po mga bes ang kasunod as promised.  Happy 62nd Weeksary! :)

THIS IS FICTION, UNBETA'ED AND NOT PROOFREAD. OK? OK.

Part one of this can be found here, under the Mga Pakiwari book 😏

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/FqByuqrURw

//

"Wearing only these."

"Pero Miss Dei --" He groaned and closed his eyes when she sat directly on his hard-on, her bare center wetting his work slacks.

"May reklamo ka, RJ?" she whispered to which he shook his head, still with his eyes closed.  "Tsaka anong sabi kong dapat itawag mo sa akin?"

"M-Mada -- shit... M-Maine... Maine po..."

"Good boy," she purred as she licked his neck and suckled his ear softly into her mouth.  "Hmmm... You're one delicious specimen, aren't you?"

"M-Maine... Ano... Putangina --" he cursed as she made quick work of his slacks, removing his belt and zipping him down all while her mouth was busy sucking on the skin of his neck, laving, licking, leaving a mark - marking him as hers.

She jerked away and pulled his blue barong over his head together with his white undershirt, leaving his chest exposed for her eyes to feast on.  She gently placed her hands on his toned chest, tracing his pecs, circling his nipples, trailing her hand downwards towards his happy trail. She watched his reactions, finding satisfaction when he kept on hissing, moaning and muttering expletives under his breath at every pass of her hand on his burning body. 

She then pushed him on her bed, making him lie down and stood up, admiring the view that was of him, lying down, breathing heavily, eyes hooded as he stared at her, wondering what she would be doing next.  She took his slacks in her hands and pulled it downward together with his boxer briefs, releasing his hardened member from its confines.  She then kneeled by her bedside to completely remove his clothes from him, as well as his shoes and socks, leaving him completely naked to her - except for his watch and the shades which was now beside his head. 

She wet her lips in anticipation as she let her eyes rove over his bare form, stopping her gaze on his impressive manhood, grinning when it twitched as if knowing that it was being scrutinized.

"You look better without any clothes on," she commented as she slowly stalked back towards him, kneeling on the bed, hovering over him.  "Gwapo ka na with your everyday barong uniform and I knew you were hiding something better underneath those clothes.  I was right."

He didn't reply, instead his breathing got even more labored as he anticipated what she was going to do next.  He hissed and involuntarily bucked off the bed, his eyes closing of their own accord when her petite warm hand, circled his cock and started to slowly pump up and down.  She hummed in appreciation of his size, knowing how much pleasure it could bring her if he knew how to use it.  And she would make sure he knows how to use it.

Then she leaned down, her face close to it, her warm breath making it twitch, deciding that she wanted to taste its magnificence before anything else.

"Ay tangina!  Shet!  Ungh...  Putaaaa..."

She wrapped her warm mouth around him, her eyes on his euphoric face as she tried to take almost all of him in, her hand on his base as she started to bob her head up and down together with her hand, creating a delicious friction that was making him go ballistic with desire.  Her other hand became busy playing and fondling his balls as her tongue continued to tease him, swirling on his head as she sucked him all in again.  She repeated this over and over, almost sending him to the edge - but when she knew he was close, she stopped - popping him out of her mouth, making him groan.