Chapter 2

Bree POV.

I closed the shop down and drove to Mama Nancy house to pick up Tyler but I stopped to pick up some candy and juice. I pulled up to Mama Nancy house and went inside.

I walked in and seen Tyler on the floor playing with his toys. When he spotted me he ran his little self to me talking baby language. Since he's only one he only know how to say mama.

"Hey Bree how are you?"Mama Nancy ask.

"I'm fine how are you and Jeff?"I ask.

"Good how are you holding up?"She ask.

I fake smile.

"I'm doing good."I say.

"That's good alright Tyler give granny some suga."She say as she bends to Tyler level. He plants a wet sloppy kiss on her cheek I laugh and picked him up.

"See ya later Mama Nancy."I say. I walked to my car and put Tyler in his car seat and put the seat belt on. After I made sure he was checked in safe I began driving home.

I pulled up in the drive way and grabbed my purse and the bag of junk food. Tyler was fast asleep so I unbuckled him and carried him in the house.

For some reason he cries more when I put him in his own room so I have his crib in my room. I sat him gently down and took a shower by the time I was done there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"I ask.

"India and Will."India say.

I opened the door and they came in and Jumped on the couch.

"Where my nephew?"Will ask.

"Sleep."I say.

"Good that lil boy bad."India say as she goes to the kitchen,Me and Will laughed and followed.

"When is your mom supposed to be here?"India ask.

"Our mom was supposed to be here now actually."I say India shrugs.

"It's whatever."India say.

I roll my eyes and grab the ice cream.

"Oooo I want some."India and Will say with excitement in there eyes.

I laugh and made us all a bowl.

"So when is the next time your going to see Lucas?"India ask.

"Tomorrow before work."I say.

"Coo."Will say.

It got quiet all you heard in the kitchen was us smacking on ice cream.

"Sooo."India say.

"Sooo."I say.

"We should go out or something to have some fun like old times."Will say I shake my head.

"Uh I have plans."I say letting that lie fly out my mouth.

"Bitch please Will is right you need to get out this house go on a date."India say.