Chapter 28

Lucas POV.

While Bree was sleep I went out to get her some gifts. First I had to get her an outfit and shoes and all that other shit females like. I also bought her a ring no you guys I'm not proposing...just a lil something something. Anyway I have tonight all planned out.

After I was done shopping for Bree I went back to the room. I layed her outift on the bed and sat her gifts in front of her. I kissed her cheek and went to go get dress. When I was done it was 8 o'clock I know Bree gone take forever to get dressed so I began waking her up.

"Baby get up."I say moving her hair out her face.

She fluttered her eyes open.

"What what happen?"He ask.

"Nothing look get dress and meet me in front of the hotel."I say.

She yawned and sat up.

"Ok."She say sitting up.

She looked at me up and down and bit her lip.

"Nope get dressed and meet me by the beach."I say pecking her lips and ran out the hotel room. Don't judge me but I wanted to have sex with Bree just as bad as she wanted with me. Anyway I went to the beach and made sure shit was right because I wanted her to feel special.

I really do love Bree she my lil baby she holding a nigga down.

Bree POV.

After Lucas left I looked ahead of me and seen alot of gifts in the chair. I opened up the biggest one and it was a Naked make up set. I opened the next gift and it was a prada purse those are not cheap. The next one was a pair of red bottoms I loveeee red bottoms and finally there was a nikey outfit with shoes.

"Awwwwww."I say.

I admired the gifts for a minute and then sat them back on the chair and stood up. I was about to go to the closet and look for an outift when I seen a beautiful dress on the bed.

It was cheetah print, I admired it for a minute and smiled. I went to the bathroom and begin curling my hair. Once my hair was curly like I wanted it to be I went back to the room and put on my 'sexy drawls'. I slipped  on the dress and fit perfecy on me had texted my titties sitting up just right. I know Lucas was gone be drooling.

Anyway I grabbed my red bottoms and slid them on and walked to the mirror and did my make up. Once I was done I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"23 never looked so good."I say.

I grabbed my clutch and began heading downstairs.

Lucas POV.

While I was waiting for Bree to come down I was scrolling through instagram. I don't like female pics nomo it's like Bree got spider senses like she know I'm liking this bitch pictures or something. Anyway I slid my phone back in pocket and rubbed my hands through my hair.

I looked back up and seen the most beautiful person walk out them doors. She looked so beautiful bruh had a nigga do a double take...her titties had a nigga about's to drool literally, She met my eyes and began walking towards me.