Chapter 26

Lucas POV.

"Baby wake up we landing."I say shaking Bree.

She moves around a little and flutter her eyelashes open. She looks out the window and then looked back at me.

"Where are we?"She ask.

"A place na come on."I say.

I grabbed our carry on's and her hand. We stepped off the plane into the Jamaica airport and was approached by a man.

"Welcome to Jamaica my friend need a taxi?"A Jamaican man ask with a heavy accent.

Bree gasp and looked at me.

"Jamaica."She say.

I smiled.

"Yes I would like a cab."I say.

He grabbed our luggage and put it in his trunk, Bree and I got in the back of the cab.

"Where to my friend?"He ask.

"Jamaica Paradise."I say.

"Ahhh the place of love nice choice my friend."He say as he begin driving.

I nodded and look over at Bree who was looking out the window amazed. I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently.

"It's beautiful Lucas."She say still looking out the window.

"It's all for you baby."I say.

She smiled, I pulled my phone out and clicked the Snapchat icon and started recording her.

"She all happy y'all...baby look."I say.

She turned her face to me and looked at the camera.

"What?"She ask.

"You like it?"I ask.

"I love it...THANKS BABY."She say.

I laughed and posted the video with the caption 'Jamica Paradise here we come.'😍🍇👫. Bree turned back to the window while I was watching people's snapchat story's.

I soon got a message from somebody. It was a nude...from Toya how did she even get my snap. I shook my head and deleted the picture, she ain't about to ruin Bree weekend.

"We are here my friend."The Jamaican man say pulling up to Jamaican Paradise.

Jamaicans always say my friend after every sentence. I paid the cab driver and grabbed our luggage. Once we got in the hotel Bree looked around in excitement. She took her phone out I assume she was going to snap chat.

"Look at this place."She say moving the camera around.

"Babe come on we gotta get checked in."I say.

She pointed the camera my way.

"Look at my baby he so so so so so handsome."She say.

I looked at her and started smiling.

"Come on bae."I say.