Chapter 5

Bree POV.

I woke up and Tyler wasn't by me anymore. He usually make some type of noise so I know when he's awake. I got worrried and called out his name.

"Tyler."I say as I get up.

India comes in holding Tyler, I let out a breathe of relief.

"Oh jesus I thought he got into something."I say.

She shakes her head.

"Nah he was just sitting on yo stomach playing with yo chain."She say.

"I don't know he likes this chain like he's attached to it."I say.

"That's weird."She say.

"When you get here anyway?"She ask.

"Yesterday but I'm about to go home so I can take a shower and drop Tyler off at Mama Nancy house."I say.

"He can stay with us you know me and Will ain't doing shit."She say.

"You sure?"I ask.

"Yeah I got him."She say.

"Alright."I say as I put my shoes on and kiss Tyler cheek.

The drive home was pretty quick, Since I had the house to myself I took a long shower. When I was done I lotioned up and got dress and was on my way to my second shop. I walked in and everybody was working.

"Hey Bree."They say.

"Hey ladies nice job."I say.

I began working on client after client and by the time I was done my feet were killing me and my fingers were cramped up.

"Alright Bree see you later."My client say as she leaves.

Everybody was gone out the shop I was the only one here. I cleaned up my station and grabbed my purse and my hair bag. I locked down the shop and walked to my car.

Lucas POV.

I might have a chance to see my family again. Charles story was similar to mine alot actually. I'm glad he's willing to help, but Brook has been up my ass like she bitch about little shit.

"Lucas why can't you just admit it you love me just like I love you."She say.

"Ughhh how many times do I have to tell you I don't love yo ass never have never will ever."I say.

She roll her eyes.

"You have a beautiful son."She say.

I stood up.

"Aye shut the fuck up keep my son out of this."I say.

"Or what? Like I said you have the perfect family...something I wanted with you ALL THOSE YEARS OF US FUCKING AND YOU TELLING ME YOU NEVER FELT NOTHING!"She yells.

"Look the sex was good when we was fucking...I ain't even gone lie I tried to work on a relationship with you but I just didn't have the connection I had with Bree with you...we just didn't vibe like Bree and I do."I say.