Chapter 3

Will POV.

Hopefully Lucas will come to his sences and come out of hiding. I can't keep lying to India and Bree like come on now Bree was close to miscarriaging when she was pregnant with Tyler, thats how stressed out she was. Anyway we was at Bree house just chilling and playing with Tyler.

"Bae we should all go to sky zone."I say as I played in her hair.

"That do sound fun."She say.

"Bree you wanna come?"I ask Bree as she was thinking. She probably was thinking of a lie.

"Uh I can't-"India interrupts her.

"Sure you can't you never can."India say as she gets off my lap and walks out the living room.

Bree looks down and sigh.

"I'll go talk to her."I say as I stand up and walk to the back.

"Bae what's up with you? Why you gotta be like that?"I ask.

"Man nah cuh I told you Bree ain't neva gone be the same."She say pointing her finger in my face.

I smacked her finger out my face and pulled her to chest.

"But baby you gotta think from Bree point of view she just lost her boyfriend how would you feel if you lost me?"I ask.

She immediately tears up.

"I don't want to ever lose you."She say as her voice cracked. I looked down at her and pecked her lips.

"And you not but even the thought of you losing me hurts but Bree actually lost Lucas now you see how she feels."I say.

She nods and sniff.

"You're right."She say.

I pecked her lips multiple times.

"Now go talk to your sister."I say as she walks away but not before I gave her a slap on her booty.

"OUCH!"She yells as she start runninh into the house.

I laughed.

India POV.

"Bree."I say as she looks up.

"Yeah."She say.

"I'm sorry I know it's probably hard for you with Lucas death and all."I say.

"It's coo but I do need to get out this house so I don't mind taking Tyler out to skyzone."She say.

"YAYYY!"I yell as I hug her.

"I can't breathe."She say.

"Oh sorry."I say as I release her from my hug.

"Now that you to made up can we go?"Will ask.

I laugh.

Bree POV

"Yeah you ready Ty?"I ask Tyler as he bounces up and down.