Chapter 29

Lucas POV.

As soon as Bree and I got to the room clothes was flying everywhere our lips never broke from each other.

"I want you so bad Lucas."She mumble in my lips.

"I want you to baby."I say I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my torso.

I carried her to the bed and sat her down. She pulled me on top of her as we continued kissing. I pecked her lips and began taking her Bra off, She was taking my shirt off. She threw it somewhere and I threw her bra across the room.

"Ooo bae been working out."She say touching my abs.

I laughed and attacked her neck with love marks. She moaned and bit her lip, I went down to her chest and put both titties in my mouth. I sucked on one nipple while playing with the other.

"Lucasss."She moans.

"Damn girl I love it when you moan my name."I say as I kissed her stomach.

Bree always so insercure about her stomach. Yeah Bree a big girl we never had this talk because its one of her insecurities and she doesn't think I'm gone be attracted to her.

"I...kiss...love...kiss...every...kiss...inch...kiss...of yo body."I say as I kissed her stretch marks.

I pulled her panties down and begin putting kisses on her kitty.

"Lucass."She moans pulling my hair.

"Damn baby I ain't even do nothin yet."I say.

I grabbed the strawberries and spreaded her legs apart more. I squeezed the strawberry on her clit and began moving my tongue in a slow circular motion.

"JESUS!"Bree yells.

I nibbled on her clit gently, then I inserted my finger in and out slowly.

Bree arched her back and began gripping the sheets.

I spelled out my whole name on her clit and she was going insane. She tried to run but I gripped her hips, I know My finger prints gone leave a bruise.

"Lucasssss I can't take itttt."She moan throwing her head back.

I started fingering her faster and faster until I felt her tighten around my fingers. I begin licking her clit faster and faster.

"LUCASSSSSSSSSSS!"She let's out a eat piercing scream.

She squirted all on ya boy fingers, She was out of breathe breathing fast as hell.

"Bae you alright?"I asked as I started removing my boxers.

She ain't say shit she just nodded. I chuckled and got on top of her I position myself at her core and entered slowly. She gasped Ion know why she always do that.

"Why you always do that like you ain't never have this dick before?"I ask.

"Nigga have you seen yo size? Be having my pussy swollen."She say.