Chapter 31

Lucas POV.

"AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK LUCASSSS SLOW DOWN!"Bree yells as I kept making her throw it back.

"UH UH YOU GONE STOP BEING INSECURE HUH?!"I yell as I smacked her ass.

"FUCKKKKKK MMMM YESS YESS GOD YES!"She yells digging her head in the covers.

I watched as she kept throwing her ass back. I was pulling her hair so she wouldn't try to run this time.

"Lucasssss ughhh jesus I'm about I'm about to AHHHH!"She yells.

I gripped her chest and pulled her hair back.

"YOU BETTER HOLD THAT SHIT!"I yell as I went deeper and deept in her pussy.

She arched her back.

"I-I can't ugghh!"She moans throwing her head back.

I felt myself about to cum which made me go faster.

"L-L-Lucasssss."Bree moans.

"You gone stop t-trippin?"I whisper in her ear as I kept going faster.

"Yes YES YES YESSS IMMA BE GOOD UGHHH JESUSS!"She yells.

I bit her neck and went slow.

"UGHHH IT'S CUMINGGGG!"She yells I fell her release I was right behind her.

I collapsed on the side of her.

"Fuck."I say wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Bree layed on her back and let out a breathe.

"Jesus."She mumbles.

I looked at her.

"You know you don't have to worry about them other hoes right."I say.

"Yeah I know my baby got me."She say.

"Nah baby obviously you don't because you always think that every bitch that comes near me want me."I say turning on my side to look at her.

She sighs and rub her hand through her hair.

"It's not that I don't trust you it's just...nothing nothing."She say.

"No it's something baby...talk to me."I say grabbing her hand.

She sighs and turn on her side to look at me.

"It's just...I'm afraid you're going to find somebody who's better looking...like I'm afraid you'll lose interest in me...that girl you was talking to on the beach you was smiling and shit made me think like anybody could snatch you up."She say.

I shook my head.

"Listen to me...nobody will ever take yo place...I mean that shit if I ain't plan on being with forever then I wouldn't be with you...you had my baby a year ago and you still look good yo pussy still tight."I say making her laugh, I smiled.

"You beautiful inside and out esepcially inside."I say smirking.

"Shut up."She say pushing me.