Chapter 12

Lucas POV.

Man words can't even describe how happy it feels to be back home. I pulled up to Bree and I house, It still looked the same.

"You got the drive way fix?"I ask looking at the drive way as we got out.

"Yeah."She say picking up a sleeping Tyler. He looked just like me mouth hanging out and shit.

I laughed at the thought and grabbed his diaper bag.

"What's funny?"Bree ask as She unlocked the door.

"Oh nothing just thinking."I say.

She nods and walks in the house. While she went upstairs I walked around. I stopped at the collage of us that still stayed in the same place. I admired it for minute then walked to the new photo's around on the matel piece. It was a photo of Bree and Tyler.

"That picture was when he was 6 months."I hear Bree say. I turned around and walked to her.

"I'm sorry."I say as I pulled her closer.

"It's fine...just don't leave us again."She say.

"Never."I say as I pecked her lips.

The kiss was getting heated. I picked her up and pushed her on the wall. I sucked on her neck leaving my love marks.

"Lucasss."She moans biting her lip.

I pushed everything off the coffee table and layed her down without breaking the kiss. I ain't have sex in a year a nigga had blue balls.  

"I want you so bad."I whisper in her ear as I gripped her thighs. She had on a dress that showed her thighs to much.

She began taking my shirt off and kissing my chest. I bit my lip and pulled her hair back so I could kiss her neck more. I pulled back and admired her facial features.

"You dyed yo hair red."I say as she nods and bites her lip.

I smile.

"I like that."I say as she smiles and kisses me.

Skips sex scene.

I was tired as hell, Bree and I was on the floor drenched in sweat. I got up and stretched I was tired as fuck.

"Nooo come on again."Bree say pulling me back down to her level.

"Uh uh I'm tired as hell."I say wiping the sweat off her forehead.

She started pouting.

"Baby you got all the time in the world."I say.

She shakes her head.

"Pleaseeeeee."She begs.

"Was it that good?"I ask.

"It's been a year and vibrators was not getting it."She say.

I smirked.

"Oh really?"I ask biting my lip.

"Really."She say nodding.

I laughed.

"Ok but you on top this time."I say.

She nods and throw a condom at me.

"What's this fo?"I ask.

She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Boy I ain't popping another baby out this thang for a while."She say.

I smacked my lips.

"You put it on."I say.

She grabs the condom and take it out the package and put it in her mouth making an 'O' shape.

"Bae what you doing?"I ask getting excited.

"Shhhh."She say putting her finger on my mouth.

She got on her knee's and put her mouth to work.

"Oh...Damn."I groan leaning back. Bree had a nigga eyes rolling to the back of my head. I ain't know she knew how to give head this good like you can't feel no teeth.

"Ahh shit...damn baby."I grunt as I pushed her head deeper.

All you heard was slurping and groans from my mouth.

"Ahhhh shit."I groan as Bree started jacking me off.

I nutted in her hand, I was definitely gone be sleep. She wiped her hands off and kisses me.

"I love you."I say.

"I love you to."She say.

I picked her up and layed her on the couch. I grabbed the blanket from the closet and walked back over.

"Scoot over bae damn."I say.

"Ugghh."She say scooting over.

I put the blanket on us and pulled her on top of me. Now we still ain't have no clothes on but I didn't care.

"Lucas you still hard."Bree say.

"It takes a min to go back down baby."I say.

"Oh."She say laying her head on my chest.

India POV.

I'm happy that Lucas is back into our live's. Anyway that man Lucas brought to the family gathering looked so familar. I don't know maybe I'm tripping I was up still thinking about where I know that man from while playing with Will facial hair while he was sleep.

"Baby what's wrong?"Will ask with his eyes still close.

"Nothing why?"I ask.

"Because you only mess with my chin hair when you thinking or when something's bothering you."He say.

I sigh.

"Who was that guy you brought to the family gathering?"I ask.

"Oh that was Charles...why he do something you know I will put his ass down no hesitation."He say sitting up.

"No no he didn't do anything it just feels like I know him."I say.

"Oh."He say laying back down.

"Yeah like I don't know he seems so familar what's he down here for?"I ask.

"He's supposed to be looking for his daughters or something like that."Will say.

"Oh."I say as I lay my head on his chest.

He starts playing in my hair.

"You ok na?"He ask.

"Yeah I'm good."I say pecking his lips.

We soon fell asleep.

I updated.

The picture Lucas was looking at in the M/M.